Tease ~ MithRoss ~ IRL

So me and Alexthefanboy were discussing what happened when the camera turned off after two truths and a lie, and now I'm in school and suddenly want to write a oneshot. I'm writing this as if it's in the same universe as In My Eyes, so if you've read it here you go! Enjoy!

Pairing - Max x Ross

Words: 670

--------

-Max's POV-

When I arrived at work, I was greeted by a panicked Barney who came running at Ross and I as soon as we entered the building.

"Max! Ross! Adam has the flu and can't come in today, and hims and I were scheduled for a challenge video!"

"Woah woah woah, calm down. What challenge?"

"Two truths and a lie."

I look over at my boyfriend, who had a smirk on his face. I already knew his answer.

"Ross and I can do it."

"Woah, really?? Thank you so much!"

Ross immediately grunted as we entered the room, only to see that the shock game that he despised and sucked at was on the table. I however, was amazing at it.

"I changed my-"

"Come on babe, it'll be fun." I take his hand and drag him to the couches, were we sit down across from each other.

We were instructed to write down our truths and lies on a sheet of paper. I wrote down mine, and making the last one especially hard. Let's see how much my boyfriend truly knows about me, and just facts in general.

I look up at Ross when I'm finished, who was holding in a laugh as he continued jotting down his ideas.

"You two ready?" Cory asks, who was setting up his camera.

"Mmhm. I'm gonna beat your ass babe."

"Whatever."

"Who's doing the intro?"

Ross volunteers to do it, then we begin the challenge.

I put on my angry face as Ross starts to tease me. He was my boyfriend, but I still had to be mad Max on camera since the fans didn't know about us yet.

Eventually, it gets to the point where the shock game is across the room on the floor and I'm dragging Ross off the couch. I wanted to make out with him right there, but I ignored the temptation and continued on with the video.

"Okay Max, here we go. One: Sprinkles was a gift to me from someone else's fan mail. Two: My parents used to say goodnight to me four times. Three: I've made out with ten woman."

I start laughing like fucking crazy, because the third one was total bullshit. I was literally the only person Ross had ever kissed, so that was a complete lie.

I continue laughing, trying to stop myself but only laughing more.

"Your parents don't love you!" I say, as I finally start to calm down.

But I start to laugh again as Ross loses it. I didn't mean that of course, but it was hilarious anyways.

"Yeah, you haven't made out with them women, that's total bullshit."

I then read Ross my final truths and a lie, which were all facts. Ross didn't keep up with this type of stuff, so I was sure that I would win.

And of course, I did.

As I did the outro, Ross started throwing balls of paper at me. I let the viewers know that Adam and Barney would probably be doing this challenge next.

"Don't turn the camera off, he's gonna kill me."

I didn't care if the camera was on at this point. I lunge forward, over the table and right onto Ross, knocking the couch over in the process.

I end up landing on top of him on the floor, while the couch was laying sideways behind us.

"You kept teasing me, that wasn't fair."

"Are you gonna kill me?"

"With love, yes."

Everyone else packs up and leaves the room, while I lay on top of Ross, staring into his eyes.

"Can you kiss me already?"

I press my lips against his, giving him the long awaited kiss I was craving. I couldn't survive without his love.

It was almost impossible to separate us, because I was practically glued to Ross 24/7.

When we're finished, I start to get sleepy and end up dozing off in Ross' arms. We end up falling asleep, probably getting a million pictures taken of us, but we didn't care.