chapter 10

It was towards the end of our reception, when I see a familiar face walking towards me. Jeremy?

"Sorry Bon," Jeremy said. "I couldn't make it to the ceremony. I couldn't get off work at all today. I'm sorry. But here's your wedding gift. 2 vervain bracelets with your names on them. Now let's see who's the lucky groom!"

"Thanks for coming, Jer." I smiled. "i need to say something. The groom kind of-" But before I could finish, Jake had walked over and greeted Jeremy. His mouth dropped.

"You married Kai?" He yelled.

"I'm not Kai? I'm Jake." He replied. You must be Jeremy. It's such a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for coming."

I give Jeremy an "I'll explain later," look, but he had already walked out.

"i dont think he likes me," Jake said.

"He was my ex boyfriend who came to our wedding. Of course he's going to dislike you, honey." I replied.

  "Oh damn Bon," He smiled as he kissed you softly. "I can't wait til we go onto our honeymoon. I'm going to-"

  Before he finished, we were interrupted by Damon tapping a spoon against a cup into the microphone. "I'd like to make a speech about the bride and groom."

  I leaned onto Jake's chest as we both watched a very drunk Damon talking.

"I- I remember-" He slurs. "When Jake- he came over to Bonnie's, and they had this sexual tension. The-they were just perfect and-" He hiccuped before continuing. "I hope you both have a lot of sex and I want to be in the delivery room when you have the baby-" Before he continued, Elena had used her hyper speed to drag Damon off the stage before anyone had bothered to look. I then felt a sharp pain in my gut. I cringed in pain.

  "Bon, you okay?" Jake had asked, holding me.

  "I'm okay. Don't worry about it. " I picked myself back up and looked at the table full of my friends. I walked over to them.

"Can we all talk outside?" I asked. They nodded.

  As soon as we all went outside, I felt the sharp pain, and again, cringed in pain. Damon sobered up enough to help me up.

"Bonnie," Caroline says. "I don't want to scare you or anything, but are you pregnant?"

"I can't be. I'm not pregnant. I would've had morning sickness. Maybe it's the "Just Married" cramps." I joked.

  "Am i the only one who has had a weird feeling throughout the whole wedding?" I asked.

  "I do too," Lexi said.

"I do," Elena chimed in.

  "I'm guessing we all do?" Matt said, and everyone nodded.

  "I just have this uneasy feeling." I replied.

"You and me both sister," Rebekah slurred, before barfing into a bush.

  "Let's just go back inside and enjoy tonight. You freaking got married, Bonnie. You're probably just excited for what life has ahead of you." Elena smiled, her fingers brushing my curled hair.

  I nodded and took a deep breath. We got into a group hug and walked inside together. I saw Jake talking to his cop friends, and I didn't want to barge in so I began to walk away, but it was too late.

  "Bonnie! Babe, come over here!" Jake said, his hand waving me over to them.

  I sighed and walked over and put a smile on my face. His cop friends. One of the women, her name was Jamie, and she used to date Jake before he met me. Her husband Jim, was Jake's best friend who also tried to hook up with me after Jake and I had been together for a few months. Everything was awkward in that circle.

  "Hi, jamie. Hi, jim." I smiled. "How are you both tonight?"

"We're so happy for you, bonnie!" Jamie replied. She really wasn't. A part of me could tell that she probably still had feelings for Jake, but I never confronted her.

  "Listen, we're sorry to leave you guys but we'll catch up later. Enjoy yourselves." I replied, dragging Jake along with me.

  "We need to talk." I told him as soon as we were alone.

  "Oh my god?" He gasps. "Are you breaking up with me?" He laughs.

  "No silly," I replied rolling my eyes. "I- I think I could be pregnant."

  "What?" He asked, his mouth dropped open, but then curled into a smile. "This is amazing."

"Don't freak out yet," I replied. "I'm just assuming for now."

  "We need to go check right now." He says, nervously.

"No. This is our wedding night. We'll see if it's true tomorrow. Tonight's about us." I say, tippy-toeing to kiss him on the nose.

  "I love you Bonnie Bennett-Riley."

  "I love you more, Jake Bennett- Riley."

  "I'm going to love our kids."

  "They're going to love you."

As we have a heartwarming talk, I started to feel the floor rumble.

"Jake? What's going on?" I ask.

"It's probably an earthquake. Quick, get under something and cover your head." He replied, covering me.

  I didn't follow his orders, and ran outside to the ballroom. The room was a mess, glass everywhere. Tables were turned, chairs were upside down, and everyone except Damon, Stefan, and Elena were passed out. Jake and I walked into the chaos and debris. I looked onto the stage as soon I heard the feedback from the microphone.

  "Testing..1...2..3.." I hear.

  "Oh my god," Elena whispers.

  "How is this possible?" Stefan says under his breath.

  "Kai, fucking, Parker." Damon says and stares in disbelief. 

I turn to see a healthy looking duplicate of Jake on the stage. I looked at Jake, who immediately fainted. I looked back at the stage. 3 words come out of his mouth.

"Miss me, Bonster?"