feelings

Read authors note!!when your done thanks♡
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Everyone in this world have very different life styles and lived different childhoods.

Maybe when you were growing up you had a loving and caring family , and you woke up every morning to you mother and father saying good morning and making breakfast for you. They'll tell you and your siblings how much they love you before you go to school and hug and kiss you.

That feeling is happiness. You have contempment in your life. You know that when you come home you have a shoulder to cry on. There will always be someone there for you no matter what . You feel grateful

But now everyone is that lucky.

Maybe when school ends you dread going home. Because when you walk through that door your being yelled and hit at by a drunk of a father, and your mother's to selfish to see how far he really goes because she claims he loves you . So when you lay in bed and cry at night wondering what did you ever do to deserve this when in reality all you ever wanted was someone to love you.

This feeling is hopelessness. You want something you can not receive from the people who are supose to mean the world to you. You feel empty.

Maybe when you come home no one's there. Your parents are constantly at work or busy doing other things rather than spend time with their own child. So when you come home you know there's no reason to wait up, you won't have a home cooked meal or a good night kiss and you know you never will.

This feeling is loneliness. You have people that claim they love and care for you but never once even try to prove it. You feel worthless.

Alot people express their feelings without a care in the world. They seem weak to some and they seem brave by others. I think expressing your feelings can be a good and bad . Good when your feelings can help a situation out or make others feel better. Bad when you throw all your emotions at someone who can't even handle their own.

Some people hide their feelings. I myself hide my feelings ninety percent of the time. For me it's easier this way, you don't have to constantly be asked "are you ok " or "what's wrong ". You don't have to explain why you feel a certain way about something you just put your blank face on or your fake smile and say your fine. I simply do this because I don't enjoy being interrogated, and don't fill the need to spill my heart out to others.

But hiding your emotions can sometimes be dangerous. They end up building and building untill you can't take it anymore and explode.

But it's hard to answer the questions "what's wrong? " when nothings right.

And you can't cry because your already empty.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Vote!potatoe dance!vote

Potatoe is not in her feelings btw lol feelings were requested by a lovely follower!!(you can suggest things as well) And I'm glad I wrote this because alot of people struggle with things you never know of so always be kind:)