Trust

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Depending on the person, trust is something that can take years to gain and in the matter of seconds it can be lost. Everything you worked for or everthing you hoped for will be broken.

When someone you love and care for breaks your trust its like a stab in the back. You put everything they've ever done aside and trusted them with everything you had, only to get stabbed right in the back, they betrayed you.

When you think about it, the sad thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.

Some trust none, some trust to easy. Which ever one you are it can be good and bad.

People that trust easily belive that the world is fair, their clueless to this harsh world and the lies that lie within it. They have no filter, they believe that there is good in everyone.

This can be good when you have trust in the right people. But you will soon realize that there may be good in everyone but not everyone chooses to use it. You will be let down and your walls will be built up.

People that trust none have been broken beyond repair. They've trust to the point where they can't trust no more. Their tired of being let down, so instead of getting hurt again they block every one out.

Yes you'll never be let down again , but you will be alone. Because relationship and friendship are built on trust without it you have nothing.

Trust is like an eraser it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake.

I believe that you should only trust people that prove that their capable of being trusted.

But I do not depend on anyone, because even your own shadow leaves you when your in the dark.

Some say the only person you can trust is yourself
Some say if there is no trust then there is no us.
The choice is yours to choose.

But expect anything from anyone because the Devil once was an angel.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Hello lovely♡ please vote and comment
All the love ~potatoe