Anxiety

You can start to feel yourself lose control. You cant think straight, and its getting harder for you to breathe.

It feels as if someone or something is siting on your chest. Your hands slowly start to shake. You want to calm down and gain control but it only gets worse.

Anxiety, alot of people go through the effects of anxiety and all the stress and worries it causes. While others simply dont understand it, or they're to ignorant to try and understand how it impacts people.  There are different types of anxiety, some people have multiple of them at once.

Social Anxiety is one of the types i struggle with. Social anxiety makes you do things that other people would consider irrational, or "stupid". For example someone with social anxiety at school may sit at their desk with trash that needs to be thrown away but wont dare get up until someone else does or they will wait till the end of class. Now for all the people who dont understand why they wont just get up and throw it away its because were anxious. We feel that everyone is watching us, worried we will do something to embarrass ourselves, or that people are simply talking about you and judging you.

Some people may ask why are they going to judge you because you throw something away? Well to be honest with you i know that most likely their not,  but thats exactly what anxiety does it makes you doubt yourself. It makes you over think every single thing that happens during your day. Some people cant or hate eating infront of others. Hide in the bathrooms during presentations at school. Will not go out in public without someone they're comfortable with.  Feel uncomfortable without a book or phone with them at all times. Simple things that other people wont think twice about impacts us.

Anxiety attacks and panic attacks will make you feel things you cant control. Majority of the time people have them in public or in over crowded situations, sometimes you have them without any warnings.

You could be in your room perfectly fine and then you start to have one and have no clue why.

To me thats the scariest. To be sitting or laying down perfectly content then out of no where your heart starts to beat fast. Its harder for you to breathe your hands uncontrollably shake. You feel dizzy, you zone out and stare at nothing and it feel as if your not in control of your own body just someone on the outside watching as you slowly unfold.

Anxiety is continuous.  You have anxiety so you avoid going around people and commotion. You become prone to avoiding people and interactions that you forget how to socialize with others. You dont know how to socialize with others so when your forced to you have anxiety.

There are many ways to help anxiety.
Some work for people who suffer from it. Others aren't so lucky but they keep searching.

When i find something that truly helps ill let you know. Until then good luck chuck!
************************************
  Hey potatoes!! Well its been forever. And i feel like this chapter sucks its currently 1am but hey let me know what yall think!!!** oh and music does help a little for me anyways*
~peace out when the creeps out~