Preface/background

I've been different for as long as I can remember, I could see and hear things others couldn't, word got out, now people think I'm crazy or that i have a 'wild imaginative' as Jocelyn says, who knows maybe I am a little less than sane. The past isn't easy to escape, i accept that all the things I've experienced will always be with me. 

        Over time I've come to realize that I only have two best friends, Clary Fray,  and Simon Lewis that I can trust with everything, and these are the people that I would die for. Considering I don't remember my parents well, since they died when I was eight, Jocelyn, Clarys mom has been my  'mom' for the past ten years, just as her boyfriend Luke, has been the 'father' for the three of us.   Dispute everything people have said about me, they've has never left me, and they have been with me every step of the way, teaching me new things as time went on. They accepted me, even when I couldn't accept myself. Now, I'd do anything for them. Little did I know that'd be put to the test, and I found myself in a new world, who knows what could happen...

Jennifer Lawrence as Jessica 'Jess' Black 

<<<I do not own Cassandra Clare's The Mortal Instruments or Shadowhunters>>>

\\\\\\\ Another extremely important thing is I'm not in a Polyamory relationship so i'm not going to be the best at writing it, however if any one has experience with one-writing or personal- and wants to share and help me out they are more than welcome to comment. If I find that I can't make it well then I'll likely just keep is Malec based. I'd like to remind people that i'm writing this because of my love for the series and to grow as a writer. \\\\\\\