Chapter One

{{I'm going to say this, I wrote this a few years back and I was horrible at typing a story, honestly I got tired of waiting for them to find each other identities I MEAN look at how many seasons they are now five seasons ;-;  and I started watching it when I was 14/15 years old haha... ^^; so I'm just leaving it here and no I wont add onto it cause I'm dying inside cause how cringey this story is and no longer watch it. -.-}}

(Previously on Miraculous Ladybug: Ladybug and Chat Noir find themselves trapped in a room, on the verge of revealing their true identities. They manage to hide and de-transform inside a closet.)

As Ladybug flicked on the light, she found herself face-to-face with the person she secretly admired. "Are you Chat Noir?" she asked, her gaze filled with curiosity.

Adrien, stunned by the revelation that Ladybug was actually his classmate, couldn't help but blush. "Yes, it's me... and you're Ladybug?"

Marinette, overwhelmed by the encounter, responded shyly, "Yes, that's me..." Her mind raced as she realized that Adrien was Chat Noir, and a soft blush adorned her cheeks.

Adrien, noticing Marinette's gaze fixated on the ground, gently lifted her chin. "Are you alright? Finally meeting you as Ladybug feels incredible," he said, drawing her closer and placing a tender kiss on her lips. Marinette's cheeks flushed, and she closed her eyes, savoring the moment.

Their stolen kiss was interrupted as the two kwamis floated up, their eyes full of impatience. "Are you two finished yet?" they chimed in unison.

Both Ladybug and Chat Noir blushed, breaking the kiss and turning their attention to the kwamis. "Yes," they replied simultaneously. Startled by their synchrony, they exchanged glances and blushed even deeper.

"Alright, good," Tikki, the red kwami, responded sternly. "But we still have an issue. You now know each other's identities, and you must promise not to reveal them to anyone else. Do you both understand?" Tikki and Plagg warned, their voices harmonizing.

Both teenagers nodded hastily, understanding the gravity of the situation.

Plagg, floating near Adrien, couldn't resist a mischievous grin. "Well, you finally found your Ladybug," he teased. "He's been--"

Adrien quickly covered Plagg's mouth, his smile turning into a chuckle before releasing the kwami.

"Anyway, you two will protect each other and stick together. After all, you're going to be boyfriend and girlfriend, right?" Tikki asked, a twinkle in her eyes as both kwamis exchanged giggles.

Adrien stepped closer to Marinette, his voice filled with determination. "I will always protect you, Marinette, no matter what happens," he declared, kissing her hand gently.

Marinette laughed, playfully teasing him. "Silly boy, haven't I always saved you in every battle we've faced together?" She embraced Adrien warmly, the joy evident in her eyes.

Adrien grinned, his voice tinged with a purr. "True, but deep down, I always knew you'd fall for me one day, M'lady~" Both of them shared a laugh.

"Alright, lovebirds, you still have a battle to finish," Plagg interjected, unable to contain his amusement.

"Oh, right!" they exclaimed in unison, refocusing on their superhero duties.

They triumphed over the enemy, and as the battle concluded, Adrien accompanied Marinette to her house, unaware that her parents were home. "So, this is where I live," she said, a hint of excitement in her voice. "Since your dad kicked you out, would you like to stay here with my family?"

Adrien hesitated, asking cautiously, "Are you sure it's alright? I don't want to intrude."

Marinette reassured him with a smile. "Absolutely! My parents won't mind at all," she said, her confidence shining through. Adrien

((My editor: Angie. https://my.w.tt/Mq6N2dnExN
Thank you for helping me again. ))

((To Be Continued))