Chapter 3(pt 1)

{{I'm going to say this, I wrote this a few years back and I was horrible at typing a story, honestly I got tired of waiting for them to find each other identities I MEAN look at how many seasons they are now five seasons ;-; and I started watching it when I was 14/15 years old haha... ^^; so I'm just leaving it here and no I wont add onto it cause I'm dying inside cause how cringey this story is and no longer watch it. -.-}}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Walking out of school, Alya jumps on top of me, startling me.**

"Ek!! Wha-? Alya, don't scare me like that!" Marinette exclaimed, taking a deep breath to calm herself. "What's going on?"

Alya grinned mischievously. "I have some exciting news! Adrien has arranged a private pool party just for the four of us. He managed to secure access to an exclusive pool venue that's closed off to the public. Isn't that amazing? And before we head there, we can go swimsuit shopping!"

Marinette's eyes sparkled with anticipation. "Wow, that sounds incredible! Count me in. Let's head to the store right away." She giggled, entwining her hand with Alya's, and they hurriedly made their way to the store.

Arriving at the store, Marinette and Alya were greeted by an array of stunning swimsuits. "Wow!! They're absolutely beautiful!" Marinette exclaimed with delight. Alya carefully selected a swimsuit and handed it to Marinette. "Here, try this one, Mari. I think it'll look amazing on you."

Marinette graciously accepted the swimsuit and made her way to the changing room. After trying it on, she admired herself in the mirror, feeling confident and excited about the upcoming pool party. She stepped out to show Alya, blushing slightly.

"What do you think, Alya?" Marinette asked, her voice filled with a mix of nervousness and hope.

Alya's eyes widened with delight. "You look absolutely stunning, Mari! Adrien won't be able to take his eyes off you." She laughed playfully, and Marinette retreated back into the changing room to put on her original clothes. She then selected a swimsuit for Alya, wanting her friend to look equally fabulous.

Two hours later, Marinette and Alya arrived at the private pool venue that Adrien had arranged. Thanks to his connections as a model, he had secured exclusive access to the pool, ensuring that it was only open for their private gathering. The four friends approached the entrance, where Adrien flashed a charming smile at the staff, who warmly welcomed them in.

Blushing, Marinette stood beside Alya as they approached Adrien and Nino, who were waiting for them with excitement. Marinette couldn't help but notice Adrien's eyes fixated on her, causing her cheeks to turn an even deeper shade of red.

"Hey, Adrien and Nino," Marinette greeted, her voice a mixture of nervousness and happiness. She smiled shyly, feeling a flutter in her heart as Adrien's gaze met hers.

"You look absolutely stunning, Marinette," Adrien said, his voice filled with sincerity and admiration. Marinette blushed furiously, feeling her hand being gently taken by Adrien's. Together, they made their way towards the entrance of the private pool area, stepping into the exclusive space.

As Nino complimented Alya and blushed, the group walked towards the pristine pool. Adrien's connections had granted them the luxury of enjoying this secluded setting exclusively for themselves. They gathered by the pool's edge, the glistening water reflecting their excitement.

Noticing Marinette's hesitance, Alya asked, "Are you okay, Mari?" Marinette looked at the inviting pool, her gaze filled with a mix of anticipation and nervousness. She blushed and admitted, "I... I don't know how to swim."

Adrien, always the caring and supportive boyfriend, stepped in to help. "Don't worry, Marinette. I'll be right here with you. Let me teach you how to swim." He gently held her chin