~Chapter 2~

{{I'm going to say this, I wrote this a few years back and I was horrible at typing a story, honestly I got tired of waiting for them to find each other identities I MEAN look at how many seasons they are now five seasons ;-; and I started watching it when I was 14/15 years old haha... ^^; so I'm just leaving it here and no I wont add onto it cause I'm dying inside cause how cringey this story is and no longer watch it. -.-}}

**Marinette's Pov**

Three weeks had passed since we discovered each other's identities. As Valentine's Day approached, I couldn't help but wonder what Adrien had planned. Should I do something special too?

As the bell rang for the first class, I entered the classroom to find Adrien standing at my desk, holding chocolates, a ladybug plushie, and a beautiful bouquet of flowers. All eyes were on me as I walked over to him, feeling my cheeks flush with warmth.

"Adrien?" I asked, a hint of confusion in my voice.

He blushed profusely, his words filled with nervousness. "I've wanted to do this for a while now. Marinette, will you be my girlfriend and be my Valentine?"

My heart leaped with joy as I replied, "Yes!" Adrien enveloped me in a tight hug, and in that moment, he leaned in and kissed me, right in front of the entire class. The room filled with gasps and whispers, but nothing could dampen our happiness. Well, almost nothing.

Chloé, unable to bear witnessing our newfound romance, stormed over to us, pushing us apart with anger in her eyes. "Why her and not me, huh? I'm rich, and I'm prettier than her!" She cried, throwing the roses that Adrien had given me and stomping on them. "If I can't have him, you can't have him either!" With that, she pushed me to the ground and fled.

I winced as I tried to stand up but faltered. Chloé's push had been unexpectedly strong. Adrien helped me up and immediately took me to the nurse's office.

"I'm so sorry, Marinette. I didn't anticipate that Chloé would react this way and hurt you. I'll talk to her about what she's done to my lady," Adrien said, his grip on my hand firm and protective.

"It's alright. Besides, I don't think she can come between us," I replied, mustering a smile. I leaned in and kissed him, feeling reassured by the warmth of his lips against mine.

"Well, if she tries, she'll regret it," he said, carrying me to a bed in the nurse's office and gently tucking me in. As I settled down, I felt the comforting warmth of Adrien's body behind me. I turned to face him, and without hesitation, I kissed him tenderly before drifting back to sleep, knowing that our love would endure any challenge that came our way.

To be continued...