~6th Letter: Our First Encounter

Dear FCN,

'I was all alone at a beach, marvelling at the beautiful sunset. My eyes were focused on the beauty in front of me yet my heart and mind were at someplace else... they were with you.

The breeze was blowing through my hair as I sat there listening to the soft caress of the waves on the shore. Entranced by the relaxing sound, I gently closed my eyes and thought of you... your unexpected smiles, your charming ways, your uniqueness, your eccentricity.... Everything.

As I did so, a smile made its way on my lips as I took in a deep breath.

I felt so calm back then...so relaxed.

I felt safe and warm for some reason...and the feeling was amazing.

Just then a pair of arms grabbed me from behind and pulled me into an embrace.

"YN, I've been waiting for you for a long time..."

II turned around and saw you. I couldn't believe it at first, but I was certain that it was you. My heart beat went over drive and I couldn't make sense of what was happening. But I knew this was supposed to happen.

"FCN..." I whispered as I stared into your eyes. Damn, those mesmerizing eyes... I can't get enough of them.

You smiled at me curtly with a slight blush creeping up your face. You then reached for my hands and kissed the with your warm lips. The contact alone was enough to make me heart take flight.

But as you slowly look up to me, a sad smile made its way to your gorgeous face.

"I guess...I'll still be waiting then." You said as you held my hand tighter.

And that's when I woke up...

Gods... I miss you FCN. And that dream just made me realize how much I do. The saying 'A dream is a wish your heart makes.' Totally wins point for this one, don't you think?

Even so, I'll never stop... dreaming about you because you're the one wish my heart will always make.

Lovingly yours,

YN

]ھ<