rant incoming

hey I just wanted to rant. Skip this if you want idc.
so magcon has just started again and there's this 13 year old named Jacob Sartorius. I just hate the fact that people hate on him just because he somewhat got famous on musical.ly. like seriously, he started on Vine like how Cameron, Taylor, Aaron and a lot of others. also why is it wrong for him to join magcon at 13 when Hayes joined magcon when he was 13? like you all accepted Hayes but not Jacob?
also Jacob did say that this youtuber named RiceGum (I think that's his username) has no supporters after a video the RiceGum posted about how we should stop getting Jacob famous. jacob's reaction on live stream was something like "stop you have no supporters. no one commented that." what he meant by the comment was people saying "more videos like this plz" on RiceGum's videos. Then later on people are telling Jacob "oh you have no supporters. you're useless. you're just a waste of space."
I'm fucking pissed because he has over 1 million followers on Instagram which means he does have some supporters including me. like you guys haven't even got a chance to really see his personality unless you are going to the Houstkn Magcon. so far I haven't heard anything about Jacob being an asshole to anyone. in fact I've heard that he was really nice.
also I'm just gonna at start wrapping it up by saying that he's fucking 13. like I'm 14 (yes I am) and I am at the beginning of what parents call the "teenager" stage. he probably didn't even think what he was saying but it's good to make mistakes like this at such a young age so when he becomes older nothing like this happens again to him.
well I have to stop my rant before I get out of control. if you're reading this and you have hated on him try reconsidering but I can't change people's decisions.
mmk baii