Bonus Ch #5

Anya

@johnsoninvasion: I'm committing (pic attachment of cuts)

WTF! PLEASE NO!

@heyitsanya: please don't. I love you and the rest of the fandom does. Your worth it. DM me what's bothering you and I will help you through it 😊

The girl DMed me and said that her parents divorced and that she gets bullied by the whole school. I felt so bad 😭. I know how it feels... I DMed her back asking which school she went to and that I will make sure they won't bully her anymore.

Winecreek High. Got it!

Me Nash and Cam hopped into Taylor's Corvette (I couldn't find my car keys) and drove to the school. It was a pretty big school if you ask me. I saw a familiar girl and immediately ran up to her.

"Oh so little Katrina had to et celebrity help?" One boy teased

I grabbed his collar and lifted him up in the air. I threatened him than carelessly dropped him on the floor. This is like 9th grade all over again. I picked him up again and let Katrina take her anger out. I dropped him again and I high fived her. The other boys got handled by Cam as Nash. No they didn't beat them up but they held them back. They didn't fight back because they knew those two could destroy them. When we left I kept on texting Katrina hoping she was safe. I drove back to the house and all the guys gave us questioning looks. I showed them the tweets, DMs, and text messages. They nodded and started playing on their phones again.

"Today was a loooonnngggg day." I said yawning

"How are you so tired? It's only... 8:30am." Taylor says

"Idk I feel so tired all of a-"

Everything turns black.