Chapter 3 - Fujisaki

Hiyori was on her way to school in till She found Yato hiding behind a tree watching her, she walked up to the tree and grabs Yato's arm and yanks it.

"Why are you following me!?" She snapped letting go of Yato's arm, he sweat drop anime style putting his hands behind his head just staring at Hiyori.
"I-I'm not following you, it maybe just be that me and you are going on the same side walk..." Yato gulped with fear in his voice.
"Oh is that why I saw you at my house then you started to follow me. But yeah it be a coincidence... Notice the sarcasm!" Hiyori glares at Yato while he is just staring at her in fear.

Damn shes good! Yato thought.
She crossed her arms and started to walk away, then Yato started to follow her in the trees, she made it to her school and went in.

"Hiyori!" She heard someone call her name she turned and there was Yama running to Hiyori.

"Hey Yama, wheres Ami?" She look left then right.
"She was sick today. Anyways I told my boyfriend you was single and his friend is single to... Do you know where I'm getting at Hiyori?" Yama asks with a smile on her face yanking Hiyori's arm.

"Uh... No."
"Omg. He wants us to have a double date, wanna do it Hiyori?" She asks as, Yato was looking out the window on a tree branch, with wide eyes. Who could be sooo awesome to deserve Hiyori!? Yato asks his self popping his knuckles, glaring at Hiyori's friend.

"But I haven't even met the guy,"
There you go Hiyori! Tell her you don't want to go with him! Yato thought with a smirk on his pale face.

"B-but I guess like an hour with him wouldn't hurt anyone. Besides he is probably nice." Hiyori smiles at Yama, while Yato shocked with wide eyes and his mouth wide open.

Really!? WHY JUST WHY!?!? Yato yells in his head, while Hiyori walks to class with Yama.
"Ah!" Yato grabs his white t-shirt on his chest, in pain.

(After school)

"Hurry up and get dressed when you get home, ok Hiyori?" Yama smiles waving at her, Yato jumped off the tree and grabs Hiyori by the shoulders.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Yato yells in Hiyori's face with a very serious face.
"Why do you care? Its not your life to control, and I've never been on a date before. Its not like anyone else would ask me to go on a date!"Hiyori yells in his face, while he looks away with a sad face.

"WELL HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY TO MY FACE!?" Hiyori glares at Yato while, he was still turned.

"You're right, but if it is your life you should be more responsible and not just go to a guy you haven't even met before. Im just looking out for you." He walks away while Hiyori grabs Yato's wrist. "Wait!" But he ignored her, Yato pulls his hand away from her, not even looking at her, and walks away, making Hiyori's eyes fill with water.

She ran home with tears falling down her face, as she ran to her front door she whipped her tears off her face so her mother would not ask about it, I opened the door and saw mother on the couch asleep.

"Oh good shes asleep." She whispers walking up stairs to her room, she hung her bag on her wall and walked to her closet.

"What should I wear?" She pulled out a sun dress with a flower on the  right shoulder of her with a pair of white heels.
"This looks good."

"HIYORI!! Come on!!" She heard out her room.
"Coming!" She grabs a rubber band and ran out her room fixing her hair in ponytail.
"Where are we going Yama?"
"I don't know, he said we was gonna keep it a surprise."

"Oh." Hiyori replied grabbing her purse and walking out her house with Yama, Hiyori's eyes widened when she saw who was here.

"Y-you!?" Hiyori studded pointing at the man she was going on a date with.
"My name Fujisaki." He smiles.
"Oh sorry my name is Hiyori Iki." She gives him a smile back.

(At the date)

"Hey Hiyori lets talk outside." Fujisaki grabbed her and walked outside.
"Ok." Hiyori walked with him. As they were talking Fujisaki look in Hiyori's eyes for about ten seconds then he held her had as his lips pressed against hers, her eyes widened when she pushed away.
"What are you doing!?" Hiyori she stared at him, he grabbed her by the waist then tried to kiss her again.

"STOP!" Hiyori ran away as fast as her legs could run, tears ran down her face, then she bumped in to someone she was scared to see who it was so she just stood there,
Wait, I know this smell its my favorite. Hiyori thought, while smelling him a little longer. He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her out of his chest.

"Hiyori? What are yo-" His sentence was interrupted when Hiyori threw her head back in his chest and started to cry again.
"Y-Yatoooo!" She wined in his t-shirt as he pet her head then rapped his arms around Hiyori's back.

"Whats wrong?" He asked as he hugged her.
"Please, I don't want to talk about it." She whispered then fell to her knees as Yato leans down with her, then picks her up bridal style and walks to her house, he jumps in her window and laid her in her bed and wiped her tears away with his thumb.

"Good night Hiyori." He was about to jump out her window but Hiyori stopped him.
"W-will you stay with me in till I fall asleep. Please?" She blushes as she stutters, he blushes then closed the window and picked her up again and put her in her bed, he pulled the covers over her to keep her warm, than sat on her vanities chair.

"Thank you Yato." She gave him a smile.

(One hour later)

"...Yato, I can't sleep..." She jumped up and saw him asleep on the end of her bed. He looks so peaceful sleeping. She thought as she grabs her blanket and lays down beside Yato, then she gasped when she saw a very dark shade of purple on the back of his neck, she saw a cup of water on her shelf, she tried to cleanse his blight but it would not cleanse.

"Why won't it cleanse?" She whispers to herself as she touched his neck.
It doesn't spread? She thought as Yato grabs her hand.

"Why did you not tell me." She whispers as tears fill her eyes, as Yato held her hand tightly.
"Because I didn't want you too worry." As he sat up he felt arms rap around his neck with tears falling on his left shoulder, he gets up and jumps out the window with no hesitation.

"Y-Yato..."

A/N
Omg I love the pic at the top lol.
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter I worked on it all day.
Bye