Chapter 6 - Confesions

"No. It's not your fault." Hiyori cries, tightening her grip on Yato. A few minutes later they were both walking to Hiyori's house, she stops walking.

"Brrrr." Hiyori shivers covering her arms with the nurses blanket that was covering her body that had nothing but a bra and panties. Yato turns taking off his jersey and handing it to the Iki, they both start to blush.

"H-here."

"Thanks." Hiyori grabs the warm jersey and puts in on. It covered her thighs, she began to blush even brighter. It smells so nice I-I wish I could keep this jersey. The brunette thought in her head, with a smile across her face.

"Hiyori..." Yato spoke walking closer to the beautiful Iki.

"What?" She looks in his crystal blue eyes as he gets closer. Yato wraps his arms around her shoulders tightening his grip.

"I-I'm just glad you're ok." The blue eyed male cries in her neck, as she felt tears in her eyes.

"I-I'm s-sorry." She sniffles as she whispers. He ran his fingers threw her brown shiny hair. He looked at Hiyori's eyes, he leaned close to her lips. The brunette felt soft lips push agents hers.

"Do you really want to stay with me so you won't disappear...?" She broke the kiss with a disappointing sound in her voice, he was shocked at her words.

(Flashback)

"Hiyori you do know that Yato only wants you so he doesn't disappear right? So stay with me and I will make all of your dreams come true." Fujisaki whispers in her ear, as she felt shivers down her spine.

"N-no... That not true! Yato wouldn't do that! You're a liar!" The brunette shouted then he covers her mouth.

"Well then if you think that why don't you ask him yourself, if your so smart.

(End of flashback)

"W-were the hell did you get that idea?!" The young god pins her agents a tree.

"Answer my question first!" Hiyori screams as tears fall down her cheeks. Yato squeezes his chest in pain. Damn it! He yells in his head.
"No... I would never do that to you. And the reason I want you to stay with me is because... I-I love you." He whispers in her ear, her eyes widen as he hugs her tight.

They finally made it back to her house, Yato was about to jump out her window but someone stops him. Hiyori gives him a soft kiss on his lips he kisses back.

"I love you too." She whispers with a smile on her face. He began to kiss her more passionately.

"Well I guess I better go to bed now. Bye Yato." She broke the kiss, with a smile on her face.

"Night." Yato kissed her forehead and jumps out her window, then he spots a boy with blonde hair and orange eyes. Shit! Yato panicked. Yukine showed Yato his phone which had a picture of Yato and Hiyori kissing.

"Hehehe!" Yukine ran with the phone to Kofuku's and Diakoku's house.

"YUKINE GET BACK HERE!!" He chases Yukine to Kofuku's place.

"I KNEW YOU TWO LIKED EACH OTHER!" Yukine turned his head back to see Yato chasing him. Yukine made it to Kofuku's house and locked the door so Yato could not get in.

"Damn it! When I get my hands on you Yukine I'm gonna kill yo-" The gods sentence was interrupted when he heard a familiar girls voice.

"AWWWWW! I KNEW IT YATTY AND HIYORIN! YATORI IS THERE NICKNAME!!" Yato's face turned red when he heard that. Kofuku busted the door down and hugged the blue eyed man.

"I knew it! I knew it!" She repeated, while a tall man walked out of the houses.

"Wow... I never expected this." Daikoku smirked at Yato, while Yukine walked out the door with a wide grin on his face.

"I-I uh," The gods face got even more red when he was fresh out of words to say.
"Yukine... I'm gonna kill you!" Yato tackled his young regalia.

"AHHHH!! GET OFF ME!!" Yells the blonde, kicking and screaming.

(Next day)

Hiyori's shining pink eyes slowly open as she leans up, a yawn escapes her lips.

"Finally you're awake." The Iki looks around to see who the person was.

"Oh, hey Yato." She smiles with a slight blush on her cheeks.

"So what are we having for breakfast?"

"Um, what do you mean 'we'?" She puts her hand on her hips.

"You're making us breakfast!" Yato picks her up bridal style and runs down stairs to the kitchen.

"Why don't you make it?!" The Iki pouts. Actually, I just want some of his food! Hiyori thought.

"Oh you want me to make you food? I know, I'm a great cook." He smirks. After he makes pancakes her eyes sparkle and was about to eat them but he stopped her.

"What?"

"Oh, I just wanted to do something." The violet smiles and cuts her pancake in a heart shape, she blushes and glances at him who is smiling.

"Thanks." She kisses him on his lips he kisses back, he breaks the kiss to let her eat her breakfast.

After she ate her pancake she sat on the couch, Yato sat beside her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"So, are you having a lazy day today?"
"I guess, yeah." The brunette lays her head on his shoulder. Yato starts to kiss her on her lips, she kisses him back. They laid down together on her couch, he wraps his arms around her waist and hugs her tightly, he laid his head on her chest, the Iki ran her fingers threw his violet hair.

"So... Are we a couple or what?" Yato tightened his grip on his lover.

"Well I guess so."

"Good, because Yukine took a picture of us and showed Kofuku and Diakoku." The god sweat dropped anime style, while the brunette was shocked at his words.

"Damn it Yato!"

"Hehe."

A/N

Lol I know I suck at kissing scenes xD! 1000 words (before I made the A/N) sorry I haven't updated in a while I had no data and I've in been in town the whole week so. Well I hope y'all liked this chapter! Bye wuv you!