Chapter 4 - A Question

"Hiyori time to get up or you're going to miss school!" Her mother yells as Hiyori leans up looking at what time it was on her phone.
"SEVEN THIRTY!? MOM WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER!?" Hiyori yells to the top of her lungs, while trying to brush her teeth.

"Sorry, my alarm clock broke! Hurry up!"
She grabs a brush and puts it in her bag and gets dressed. Damn it! I can't do my hair right now I gotta go now! She ran out the door on her way to school, she got school and ran to her class room just in time.
"Hiyori, you're late." Her teacher glares at her, while everyone glanced at her.

"Oh sorry, it will not happen again I promise." She sat in her seat embarrassed. After like five minutes in class her eyes began to shut, she tried to stay awake but she slipped out her body again.

"Well I guess since YATO hasn't fixed my body yet I'll go see him and Yukine." Hiyori jumped from rock to rock over a river, with a smile across her face, then she arrived at Kofuku's house, right before she could nock on her door a pink headed girl shoots out the doo, then jumps on Hiyori.

"Oh wow Hiyorin! Did you go up a bra size? I bet Yatty would probably like that wouldn't he?" Hiyori's whole face burned red to what Kofuku just

"..." Hiyori was speechless, as she walked in Kofuku's house she spotted Yukine and Yato eating pancakes. She glanced as Yato who was blushing bright red.
"Kofuku, its not like that at all!" Yato snapped at her.
"Oh you heard what I said to Hiyorin?" Kofuku smirked, while Hiyori and Yato were blushing.

"Anyways, Hiyori why aren't you at school?" Yato asks stuffing a whole pancake in his mouth.

Hiyori pointed at her tail and said. "Because I slipped out of my body again, so I wanted to see you guys." But she looked at Yato trying to see how bad his blight was his hair was in a short ponytail she spotted blight on his ear, he let his hair down and it covered his ears, as he walked outside Hiyori followed, he ran to her house, and jumped in the window and Hiyori jumped threw it too.

He began to stare at her while glaring.
"Let me help." Hiyori she tried to pull his hair out of the way, she felt a hard slap across her pale soft face, as she lifted her hand on her cheek to feel where the red mark is.
"Y-Yat-"
"Don't you get it!? This blight can't be helped or cleanse! Are you that god damn stupid!? I don't want or need your help!" Yato began yelling at Hiyori, as tears fell down her face.

"THERE IS SOME WAY TO HEAL YOUR BLIGHT IF YOU LET ME HELP I CAN FIND OUT HOW!" Hiyori cried punching the side of her fist in Yato chest.
"Just let me help..." She whispers as she cries, Yato felt bad about what he did so he let her see the blight, he took of his shirt off and let her see, his whole back was covered in blight.

"H-how long have you been hiding this Yato?" Hiyori touched his back.

"F-five months..." He stutters as he looks down at her floor, her eyes widened as she made him sit on her chair, she went get a cloth to see if she could scrub it off of him, he look around her room, and heard her phone buzz, he went over and looked at the text she received.

"Hey sorry about what happened with our date. Hope you're alright, call/text whenever you get the chance. Love you<3." Yato read the text, he quickly put the phone down when he heard foot steps coming from the stairs.

"Hey I'm back." She started to wipe on his back, he blushed and asks. "Uh, do you know anyone called Fujisaki?"

"H-how did you know?" She stutters nervously at Yato, he turns his head glancing at her.
"Because... Just stay away from him, ok?" He turns back looking away, as she nods her head,
"Im sorry I should have listened to you when you said don't go with him."

"Its ok... Actually I was just... J-jealous..." Yato blushes as he gets up from his seat and looks in Hiyori's purple shining eyes, as she blushes she tries to cover her red cheeks with her scarf that was rapped around her neck, she felt a hand rap around she looks at Yato's hand which was holding hers.
His hand is so warm, I never want to let it go. She thought, as she held his hand.

"Well looks like you can't help me. I guess I'll leave." Yato jumped out the window.

"..." She frowned as she walked back to her body, as she got back in her body her teacher yells. "Hiyori wake up!"

"Im awake!" She yells in embarrassment, as she starts writing on her paper. After class she walks in the hallway as she sees her friends Ami and Yama.
"Hey guys." Hiyori waves, as they ran to her waving as well. "Hey Hiyori." Ami smiled.
"Do you know who you're bringing to prom, Hiyori?" Yama asks as Hiyori says. "Oh... No thats why I'm not going." The two friends gasped.

"WHA!? But you're more beautiful than me and Yama mix together!" Ami yells.

"Yeah ok, well we better get to the next class." Hiyori runs to the next class.

(After school)

Hiyori went home, she was so tired she didn't even want to take a shower, Hiyori hopped on her bed, as she sighs she looks at her right she sees a white t-shirt she picks it up and smells it. Ah, it smells so nice. Hm... Yato, maybe... He could come to prom with me?

(The next day.) A/N
Sorry I'm too lazy to write I didn't know what to write.

Hiyori walks in Kofuku's and Diakoku's house.

"Hey Hiyori!" She hears as she looks up the stairs where a blue eyed man was standing, he smiles and walks down the stairs. Why is he acting so happy? Well he must be feeling a lot better now. She smiles back at him.

"Hey. So where is Kofuku and Diakoku?" Hiyori asks Yato who sat on the couch and put his hands behind his head relaxing his head.

"They went to run some errands."

"Oh, Hi Hiyori." Yukine ran down the stairs, as Hiyori asks. "Can I see your homework?" He nods and runs up stairs to get his homework and runs back down giving her his homework.

"Here." He began to walk backwards slowly as Yato opens one eye.

"Hiyori he is trying to go back up to his room." He smirks as Yukine yells. "No I'm not!"

"Yukine..." Hiyori looks at his homework, as she raises her head at Yukine. "Y-yeah?" He stutters with a scared expression on his on his face.

"HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU MIX UP YOUR WITH YOU'RE AND WERE WITH WHERE?!" She yells in Yukine's face as Yato begins to start laughing.

"U-uh..."
"Yeah how did you mix them up?!" Yato laughs as Yukine points at him and yells. "Shut up!"

"Oh well, keep studying Yukine I better see a difference, now go I need to ask Yato something... Alone."

A/N
What is she gonna ask him, what will he say? Find out on the next episode of dragon ball Z... Damn it wrong anime Cx find out on the next chapter of: Blighted Love. Till we meet again. Oh and thx for all the votes and comments. Bye