Zayn and Louis

Ok so I just wrote this cause I'm super bored and had nothing else to do. So here is a Zouis One-Shot :)

~•~•~

Louis Tomlinson

"DADDY!! JAMES ISN'T SHWAING!!' Edward said pouting with his arms crossed. "You said shawing is caring and James is not shawing."

"James, what have I told you about sharing with your brother. Give him a chance and give him the car." I said sternly to James.

"But daddy! I had it first!" James wined stomping his foot. "I will not shawr because it's mine. Ed has his own twys." He scoffed crossing his arms and looking away.

"Well, if you don't share you won't go to the park this after noon. And you won't be able to get on the swings or slide down the slide." I said smirking knowing that James would give in. One...Two...Three.

"Ok I will share with Ed." James said handing Edward his red toy car. "Pwease don't bweak it." James look at me,"Daddy, when will we meet our other daddy?." See I already told the twins that they had two dads and not a dad and a mom.

My breath hitched. I knew this question would come. I was amazed that I was pregnant male. but the other one wasn't umm fund about my special ability to get pregnant. It was kinda like this...

FLASHBACK

"Zayn...I have something very important to tell you." I said nervously biting my lip and playing with my fingers.

"What is it babe? Are you ok? Is someone bothering you! I'll kick their asses babe, what's their name?" Zayn said clenching his fist.

I chuckled. Maybe he will accept this and not leave me. Maybe he'll stay and raise the baby with me. "No Zee, it's nothing like that. It's way more serious. It's about the throwing up every morning...I went to the doctors today..."

"What's wrong Louis?" He asked worried unclenching his fist, "You don't have a serious sickness do you cause I wouldn't be able to live without you and-"

"I'm pregnant." I interrupted him. "I know it may seem impossible but I am. And I can prove it and remember you just said you couldn't live without me." I said taking out the scan and handing it to him with a shaking hand.

He took the scan without even looking at it. "Louis I'm not playing games." He said, "Tell me what's wrong Lou and don't lie." I can literally see anger in his eyes.

"Zayn I'm not lying just look at the scan please." I said, tears about to fall. "Please Zee it has my name and everything...look at it..."

Zayn looked at the scan and his eyes widen. He then started to glare next thing I knew the paper was ripped to shreds. "We can still get rid of it right?" He asked looking at me.

"G-Get rid of it?" I asked. "I'm not getting rid of it Zayn. It's a child!! My child! Our child!!" I said wiping the tears that had fallen. I knew this would happen.

"Our child?! No, no, no! That is not my child Louis! I am not having a child!" He shouted and with that he left. Walked out of my life. Walked out of Edward's Life. Walked out of James' life.

END FLASHBACK

5 years later , here we are.

"Daddy? Why are you cwying?" Edward and James said unison. I chuckled and wiped some tears from eyes. "Did James say somethwing bad?" Edward asked.

"No, no babe it wasn't James it was just...a bad memory. Come on, let's go to the park." I said faking a smile and grabbing their hands.

"YAAAYY!!" They yelled unison making me smile. "We will slide down so fast! And daddy will push us on the swings!!" They said skipping to the car.