Edward and Landon

Ok so Edward and Landon :)

It's going to be so cute!!

~•~•~•~

Edward Malik

"So.... Waz up dude?" I said nervously to Landon playing with fingers. "Umm 'm sorry 'bout my dad he's just over protective and yeah...." I bit my lip.

"So you like me huh." He teased with a smirk on his face. "And you like my eyes?" He asked looking into my eyes with those amazing forest green eyes of his.

"Well I uh...I uh..umm I do." I said before my eyes widen. "I mean no pff no Alexis is j-just uhh j-joking." I stuttered nervously. "She is umm- ALRIGHT FINE I HAVE A TINY LITTLE CRUSH ON YOU!" I yelled blushing.

"Aww you're blushing, that makes you look cuter than you already are." He said pinching my cheeks making my cheeks turn redder. "I like you to Edward, really, you're adorable." He said smiling wide.

I rolled my eyes,"Please Bitch, I ain't adorable, I'm fucking sexy! I mean look at me." I said sassily, a gift I got from my daddy. We're sassy mother fucking bitches. "I'm the sexy king." I sighed dramatically.

Landon laughed,"Yes you are sexy." He wink. "But I most admit, I love your sassiness." He said moving his dirty blonde hair to the side. He's so hot. "And tell your dad that I am a straight A student." He chuckled, "And that I live down the street."

I laughed and looked into his eyes, "Yeah...I'll tell him." I said, still looking into his breath taking eyes. "I've always loved your eyes." I whispered leaning in slowly.

"You are very beautiful Edward, one if the reasons I help your daddy is because I get to see you once in a while." He said leaning in as well. "Your eyes are amazing and you are the best person I've ever meet." And with that he closed that gap between our lips.

I was kissing Landon!! Score for Malik!! I wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed my waist pulling me closer. His lips rough by at the same time soft, perfect. I pulled away breathless, "That was amazing." I panted out.

He smiled, "You are fantastic Edward. You are amazing." He said making me blush, again. He chuckled, "I love it when you blush." He kissed my cheek.

"I HOPE YOU'RE NOT KISSING DOWN THERE!!" My dad yelled making my eyes grow wide. When we didn't answer he said,"YOU KISSED DIDN'T YOU?!" He said and there was foot steps coming down the stairs.

Daddy groaned,"Ugh! Zayn let him be he's old enough! You started to date when you were 13! Come and cuddle with me!!" He wined coming behind Dad.

Dad sighed when he entered the living room, "I don't want them growing up to fast." He said sitting down down on the sofa and staring at us, "I'm just going to supervise for awhile..."

"Uh sorry sir." Landon said letting go of my waist. "By the way I am a straight A student and I live down the street. And I've never done a crime in my life." He stated.

I but my lip and gave Daddy 'the look.' 'Please.' I mouthed at him. 'Help!" He smirked and looked away try ending that he didn't see anything. Ugh, that's him getting revenge. There was a silence.

"Alright then. I guess you can date Edward but if you hurt my baby boy I will be the one making a crime." Dad said glaring at Landon.

"Yes! Does that mean I get to date Luke!?" James said excitedly running down the status and looking at my dad with wide eye. "Pretty please?!"

"James...Luke has tattoos all over him and two piercings on his lip...what do you think my answer is?" Dad ask making James frown.

"But dad he's a nice guy! He just had a bad past! You always say don't judge a book by its cover and that's what you're doing. Give him a chance, please." James begged doing the puppy dog face we've down since we were 7.

Dad sighed, "Alright bring him over for dinner and we'll see." He said with a small smile. "And he better not smoke or drink."

James let out a girly scream, "EKK!! THANKS DAD! YOU'RE THE BEST!" He said hugging Dad and quickly running up the stairs. "YES!" We heard him yell making my dads smile.

"I'll get started on dinner. Landon, you are welcome to stay." Daddy smiled and then he looked at me, "And you are grounded."

"What?! What did I do!?" I yelled surprised looking at my daddy with wide eyes.

"Edward, sweetie, If I told James then I told you. THERS IS NO CUSSING IN THIS HOUSE!! I AM NOT DEAF EDWARD!" He scowled turning to the kitchen and staring in dinner.

I pouted and look at my dad. Begging him to do something. I put on my best puppy dog face. Eyes wide and I looked as innocent as a puppy.

He looked at me and then realized what I wanted him to do. His eyes widen,"Oh no! You know that i'm...I'm...afraid of him." He whispered.

Then we heard the doorbell ring,"EKK! LUKE'S HERE!! OH MY GOD! EVERYONE ACT NATRUL!!" James yelled making us laugh loudly. He's telling us to act natural.

James glared at me, "I heard that you duff!"

I rolled my eyes at him, "it's not my fault that yo always read my thoughts."

~•~•~•~

Awwww!