James and Luke

James Malik

I took a deep breath and opened the door. I smiled at the wonderful boy in front of me. "Luke, hi." I blushed and stared.

Luke smiled at me, "Hey, James. Can I come in?" He asked.

"Oh yeah sorry. I just...zoned out." I said opening the door so he can come in. "Everyone is already at the dinning table."

"Umm...are you sure your dads are ok with be being here? I can leave if you want. I mean I know that your dad doesn't really like me and I don't want to i-"

That's when Daddy came in and interrupted,"Luke, Zayn is willing to get to know you. He just wants to know if your a good boy to date James." He smiled. "So stop ranting and come eat."

Luke licked his lip piercing, moving it around a little--something he does when he's nervous--and nodded. "Ok Mr. Malik."

"Oh no call me Louis."

"Ok, Mr- Louis." Luke smiled. "Who's in there?" He whispered to me as daddy walked back into the kitchen.

"Just dad, daddy, Alexis, Edward and Landon--Edward's boyfriend." I said intertwining our fingers.

He took a deep breath and nodded, "I'm ready." He squeezed my hand and gave me a small nervous smile. "I'll try my best baby. And remember, whatever happens, I love you ok. So much." He pecked my lips fast and I smiled.

"I love you too." I lead the way to the kitchen, my dad's eyes on Luke, watching him carefully.

"Er, hello. I'm Luke Anderson." He held out his hand to my dad. "Pleasure to meet you sir."

My dad glared at his hand but still shook it,"Take a seat, Luke."

I say next to Edward and Luke say next to me.

"Ed, can you pass the plates sweetie?" Daddy asked. "And James you needed to go to Saturday school today, why didn't you go?" He scowled.

"Welllllllllll, you see...umm...uhhh...I didn't want to go?" I said nervously. He just stared at me,"I'm grounded aren't I?"

"You're iPhone, iPod, iPad and anything else that entertains you. Now. " He said sternly,"And remember guys, Uncle Harry is coming in about 10 minutes with Uncle Niall and Uncle Liam should be here with Uncle Justin in...5...4...3...2...1."

The doorbell rang and dad smiled,"I'll get that. Liam!! Justin! Andrew!"

"Umm, what's going on?" Luke whispered to me.

"I don't know no one told me about this. Or maybe I just wasn't listening." I whispered back.

He chuckled,"Of Course. You're so cute, baby." He smiled at me.

I smiled back and started to lean in, he leaned in. Our lips were just about to touch when,

"No kissing!" Dad exclaimed glaring a Luke. He looked at me,"Go greet your Uncles and your cousin." He ordered.

"But dad-"

"Go."

"But L-"

"James."

I sighed,"Fine." I kisses Luke's cheek,"I'll be back."

Zayn Malik

I looked at Luke studying him. I hate his bad boy image. Tattoos and piercings,"What are you intentions with my son, Luke?" I asked.

"I-umm-I just want to make him happy. I mean he's amazing. He deserves everything in the world. Someone as beautiful as him, unexplainable." He said with a smile on his face.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 16."

"Where do you live?"

"Well, I live about 3 blocks away."

"How are your grades?"

"Ummm. C+?

I pressed my lips into a this line,"Interesting. Have you ever committed a crime?"

Luke's eyes widen,"Oh my god no! I have no reason to committed a crime, sure I hate a lot of people but that doesn't mean I have to to commit a crime!"

"Very well." I said before walking out of the kitchen and he followed. "Oh hey Harry and Niall." I said noticing that he, Niall, and Darcy were here.

"Hey Zayn!"

Edward Malik

"Landon, this is my cousin, Andrew. Andrew, this is my boyfriend, Landon." I introduced them.

"Oh! I know you! You're the boy Edward's been talking about for weeks!" Andrew yelled, "Now I know why you like him so much I mean look at him! Damn cute he is!"

Landon smiled,"Thank you."

James Malik

"What did my dad say?" I asked Luke looking up at him, our hand intertwined and resting on my lap.

"He was just asking questions. He really cares about you two doesn't he?" Luke asked.

I rolled my eyes,"Yes, he cares. I little too much. It gets really annoying."

"I'm sure he's just trying to protect you. He's only trying to make sure that you're doing the right thing." He explained.

I sighed,"I know but he gives us no freedom. I mean I get he cares but he doesn't need to be so overprotective."

"He does it for a good cause."

I smiled at him before resting my head in his shoulder,"I love you."

"I love you too." Luke kissed my head.

"OK!! DINNER!!" Daddy yelled.

We all went to the kitchen sitting down again and dug into our meal. Eating, talking, and laughing.

After our meal I looked at Dad,"Dad?"

He looked up,"Yes, James?"

"So...can I date Luke? Please! He might not be the best but please!" I plead.

"James-"

"If you say no I'll hate you forever."

"James-"

"Ok! Luke's a good guy! Please!"

"James!"

"What?" I said sighing.

"Let me speak." He said.

I nodded.

"Luke seems like a good person. So I'm going to let you guys date, BUT! If he does something wrong he's out."

I squealed,"OH THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!" I ran to my Dad and hugged him,"You're the best!" I went over to Luke and pulled him out of the chair.

Luke was smiling brightly. He laughed as I pulled him upstairs.

"DONT DO ANYTHING BAD!" Dad and Daddy yelled.

I giggled and kissed him,"We can be together now!"

"Yes, yes we get to be together now." He smiled and kissed me softly, his arms wrapped around my waist and my arms around his neck.

Sigh, my life is perfect right now.

~•~•~

:)