8. Mini Van

~Ethen's POV~

I was sweating, but had shivers up and down my back. If that makes sense. Seeing Jimmy made me think about the girl I use to like, Tori, and also of the fight I had with Jimmy. He is the reason everyone's afraid of me. He's the reason my grades are low. He's the reason I got into drinking. He ruined my life. Now he's gotta pay.

I was about to get up and charge over there and strangle that guy, but a gentle hand was placed on my shoulder. "Its not going to solve anything, its just gonna make it worse." Maybe she was right. But I still hate that guy to pieces. Mater of fact; why don't I make him into pieces?

I looked away from him and turned to Lexi. She looked worried. But calm. Her hand had slid from my shoulder to on top of my hand. I couldn't help but stair, until she pulled away. I got this sharp pain in my chest. I mentally winced. 'What was that?' I never felt that before.

She had a slight pink on her cheeks, and I could tell I had it to. To break what ever was happening; I pulled out my phone and started typing:
Hey come to Rigitoni's and bring the guys.

I sent a text out to Jesse. He only lives a few blocks away from where we are. So maybe just in case something happened, I'd have back up.
K. Why?

Uh I don't have time for this.
Just come.

I turned off my phone because I don't need any attitude from him right now. I could feel eyes staring into my head. I looked over to where Jimmy and his friends were at and I caught him off guard. He quickly looked away from me and back to his friends. I recognized them from school. I think that the twig one is Nick, and the not-so-much-a-twig one is Trevor. They were all seniors when I was a freshman.

Lexi kept stealing glances at him. Probably wondering when he will bust out his ninja moves and attack. Or maybe that was just me. I looked out the window we were sitting by and saw a mini van pull up in the parking lot.

Jesse, Austin, and Tim came rushing through the doors and hurried towards me and Lexi. "A Mini van?" I teased.

"What? You sounded like you were in a hurry, and my mom was home, so that's what I grabbed. So. What's up man?"

He sat next to me. Austin sat by Lexi (figures), and Tim was just standing there awkwardly since there was no room for him to sit. Jesse motioned for him to sit on his lap. And Tim being Tim, skipped over and sat on Jesse with all his wait and smiled in triumph. "Santa, I want a pony, and Thomas the train." Tim giggled like a little girl, putting one hand on his cheek and the other to his hair curling his long-ish hair, and batting his eyelashes.

We all burst out laughing and I actually forgot why these guys were here in the first place. "Hey, you see that guy over there," I said lowing voice so only they could hear me "that's Jimmy." They all looked over to where I told then to.

"The guy you stole that girl from?" Austin asked kinda louder than needed.

I looked down trying to hold in my anger. If I let it out who knows what will happen. I didn't answer. I didn't know that that was his girl though. I had no idea. How DARE he pin this all on me! That's not fair. He started it. I thought to myself. I kept my gaze away from everyone else's, and looked out the window to the ongoing traffic.

I heard a grunt. "Sorry man, I mean is that the two-faced jerk that started the fight?" He looked at Lexi with a are-you-happy-now expression. She nodded.

"Ya" a quick smirk excaped my lips.

I felt unfriendly stairs again. I looked over to Jimmy again. This time he didn't look away. He nodded towards my direction. His friends looked my way and shook their heads. "We should go." I said trying to scoot Jesse and Tim out.

"Kay." They all stood up. Then Jimmy and 'the others' (that's what I'm gonna call them now) stood up and followed us out the door.

I felt my face heat with anger. I turned around, surprising my self, and yelled: "Do you got a problem? Huh?" His facial expression was shocked.

"Ya you. You and I never got to finish what happened 3 years ago. So let's finish now." He flexed his arms and rolled his shoulders back and tilted his head to the side and cracked his neck. He visibly winced.

I took a step forward, and flexed my muscles. "Fine. Let's do this."