15. Froyo

A/N
Story I haven't updated in a while, WiFi issues. Well hope that you enjoy!

~Lexi's POV~

"No" I quickly said. Not that I didn't want to make out with Ethen, just the fact that I'm not comfortable with people seeing my body.

"C'mon. Its only five minutes." Jesse argued.

Ethen didn't say a word. He just kept staring at me. Waiting for a reaction. He's use to making out with girls. I just barley had my first kiss for gods sake! "You promised." Was all he said.

I played with by bracelet that my father got me when I was little. "But do we have to strip?" I asked.

"Ugh. No. But you two still gotta make out." Mal pitched in.

I let out a breath I didn't know that I was holding in and I crawled on my knees over towards Ethen. He looked tense but a lot more calm than me.

He gently cupped my cheek and looked down at my lips and back to my eyes. He finally pulled my face close to his. I worked my arms to wrap around his neck. He also moved his hands so they were resting on my waist and I some how ended up on his lap. We were soon on the ground so I was on top of him with my knees on either side of his hips.

He grunted and rolled over so he was on top. I could feel his smile against my lips. He went back to softly kissing my lips. He got up and so I was on his lap.

"Times up!" Jesse yelled. Ethen pulled away from me, making all the warmness rush away. I could feel the cold chills start to go down my arms. I got up from his lap only to be shot down by the stinging pain in my ankle.

I winced and Ethen was very surprised when 110 pounds just dropped right on his lap. 'Umph'. He grabbed my back and moved his hands down to my waist and lifted me up a little. He quickly stood up and set me on the ground. "Are you alright?" He asked still holding onto my waist. My first thoughts were: 'damn, your strong for an eighteen year old!" But didn't say it. It would only embarrass me even more.

"Ya just my ankle" I waved him off. Looking towards the others while they just stared at us trying not to laugh.

"What?" I said innocently. Everyone looked over to Ethen. So I looked too. I didn't see anything out of the blue. Except that his face was redder that normal. It could have been from our, 'movements'. You know, rolling, crawling, and all that good stuff. Ok I admit my mind went to the gutter on that thought.

"What?" I repeated.

"You two looked like you were gonna go further. If you know what I mean." Austin answered. Everyone laughed except for me and Ethen.

"At least I almost got some. You cant get any on a regular basis." Ethen bit back. I swear he hates this guy. What has he got against this poor dude.

"Shut up!" Austin hollered.

***

"There is someone I want you to meat." Ben walked into the local gym. Tagging me along behind.

"Lexi, meet Max. Max this is Lexi." Ben introduced me to this very good looking guy. He had curly blondish hair, tall, and well built.

"Hey." He greeted holding out His hand waiting for me to shake.

"Hey." I gladly took his hand in mine. He smiled at me which sent shivers down my back. Not like you-have-a-bad-feeling-about-something shivers. The good shivers. The ones that make your stomach flutter with butterflies.