Story time

Prince pov
I woke up to jay banging a pot on the wall her ass crazy. Im tired asl and its her fault had us up til 2 o'clock in the damn morning. She wanted everything to be perfect for the first day of school so she had us picking out clothes,painting nails,doing hair,and arguing. She argued with me for a hour and a half about dressing me i finally gave in she irri asf.How the hell am i supposed to stay lowkey when everything is hugging my curves perfectly. Only reason she making me wear a crop top is that she paid for us to get our belly buttons pierced and she thinks its a waste of money not to show it off. She even straighted my curls😖😖 my hair was already almost half way down my back with the curls but straight it was to my waist line. Then she did some beach curls in it and it reached about 3 and 1/2 inches above my waist line. Which was a waist of time because i ended up sleeping on em so now she bitching about having to redo it. But it was better this time my edges and eyebrows on fleek. I Feel bad doe because now a days niggas swear up and down they straight and ion wanna confuse em. I mean we all know niggas now a days believe in "love at first sight" heavy asf and i look like a whole girl. Even if they talk to me before asking my name they wouldnt know because my voice high asf. Anyway we was finally finished with everything and it was still a hour before time to actually leave so me and jojo pissed cuz we could've just been waking up but nooo. So i go downstairs and im see uncle craig(fake uncle ex step daddy)

Me:morning unc

Uc:morning princess*turns around jumps*no no no change

Me:cant do that boss lady wont let me*bites apple*

I decided to ask him something i been wanting to ask since i was 13

Me:unc what was my dad like

I could tell i caught him off gaurd

Uc:ugh he was the jokester of the group always putting a smile on everyones face he was dark skin with thick curly hair we used to call him blacky he was my bestfriend*faintly smiles* he really loved your mother more then me thats why i let her go he was over the moon when he found out your mom was pregnant....

Me:then what happened why'd he leave us

Uc:he didnt your mom left him...your dad had a crazy ex she stalked and followed him everywhere then one day we was out at a club just having a couple drinks somehow she roofyed his drink they ended up having sex and his ex got pregnant your mom understood and they stayed strong for about a month but Theresa couldnt take it the ex was always around so she took jay and just disappeared by the time she came back he had took his son and moved

Me:so he didnt abandon me and i have a brother*giddy*

Uc:yeah and they just move here invited them over i thought you might have wanted to meet him

Me:*jumps on him*thanks pops

Cj:pops you letting us use the car right

Uc:nope all yall hitting that bus*looks out the window groans*here come the eating ass niggas