Daddy's prince

Prince pov
When i get to the car i see its not jay its chres when i tell you my heart stopped. Shit i slammed that front door and got in the back he cant see me like this.

Chres:sup jake everybody was doing something so they sent me to get you

I didnt say nothin cause i aint trust my voice. My nose was running like a mf so i sniffed

Chres:aye you good*looks at rearview mirror*

I just nodded my hand after 10 minutes the car stopped i heard the door open but didnt bother to look up. I zoned out thinking about everything that i can remember over my entire life. Not many good memories i felt somebody lift my head i flinched. It reminded me of when tyrell did it i scooted all the way back fast hitting my back and head on the on the side door. It hurt like hell but what made things worst was chres his face kept changing it went form his worried face to tyrells face. Ok im officially losing my mind i closed my eyes tight while rocking. I felt the car start again and pull off i curled up in a ball and laid on the seat balling my eyes out.

Chres:we're here*says coldly*

What the hells wrong with him you know what i dont have time. I hop out the car and try to run but it aint go to well my legs felt like shit. When i get in the house i see kids and teens running around. I ran upstairs already knowing where jay was i open the door and here this....
Jay:craig Thomas crippen  jr if you step foot in the room imma chop off your chicken nugget*turns around sees me*whats wrong princey*open arms*

I ran and jumped in her arms

Jay:what happened to your n*cuts self off pulls me to her vanity*ok full body tan or foundation*pulls off my hoodie gasp*ok body tan it is

I put on a bathing suit so it would match up and i finally stopped crying. It was more like whimpering now but after 30 minutes it was dry and water proof. Even doe i wasnt gone swim anyway it felt like everyone was staring at me. I felt self conscious asl  as i speed walked in this bikini and shorts. I got whistles and compliments some cute some down right nasty i hated them all doe. I felt like everybody was seeing me like my wall had come crumbling down and whats never posed to see and its just out in the open. I felt somebody smack my ass i was bout to snap when i turned around and seen it was ray.

Ray:damn best friend you looking thickkkk*grabs my ass*

Me:*laughs pushes him a little*fuck off fag

Ray:mannn shut your gay ass up thats why your ass flat

Me:whatever i gotta go talk to my uncle*walks off*

When i get to the grill area i see uncle and some dude smoking a joint.

Me:hey unc

Uc:*gets up puts out joint*prince i got somebody i want you to meet

Then this brown skin man with hella hair stood up

Uc:jake this is your father jacob

My eyes started watering he hugged me and picked me up i flinched . I cried like a bitch i hugged him tight asf too this been my dream since i was 5. So the whole time im sitting there bawling he rubbing his fingers through my hair and rubbing my back once again i flinched hoping he didnt notice. Everything that happened today and my whole life didnt matter cause i was here hugging my father.

Daddy:its some people i want you to meet*drags me*jacob this is my son*gco*

Me:ray

Daddy:yeah my step son*gco*

Me:chresanto*me and chres look away from each other*

Daddy:*looks at both of us*yeah my wife christina and my step daughter kyra and this is my son*gco*

Ray:*squeals*jacob*hugs tf outta me*

That shit hurt like hell but i wont tell him that

Daddy:let me guess this is the best friend*smiling*

We just nod i could feel somebody staring at me i look over and see its chres. He mouthed "we need to talk" i nodded and excused myself. He followed we was in the lil gazebo thingy.

Me:so whats up*not looking at him*

He grabbed my waist and of course i flinched he let go.

Chres:why do you do that* sits down*

Me:d-do what

Chres:flinch are you scared of me*look away*

Lil bit

Me:no*hiccups*

Chres:*smirks*your lying but why

Me:*sighs*im not scared of you so can we drop it

Chres:consider it dropped*leaves*

He aint gone drop it is he?