New friend

Prince pov
We finally get to school i walk in and people start staring i turn around and see this boy with to long braids. Most people would think it was a girl but ik better. He looked irritated out so me being nice i pulled him into the girls bathroom.

Me:hi

Him:sup

Me:ugh im jacob

Him:rayan or ray so*hops on sink*thanks it was irritating having them watch me so you helped me how can i help you*smiling*

Me:oh you go*gco*

Ray:*squeals*ik you seem like you let people walk all over you so im your new body guard/bestie*hugs me tight asf*

He seemed cool and ik he understands being different so why not. We just stayed in here and talked we was late for first hour anyway so we just sat in here for a hour. We got to know each other and found out we had alot in common. He told me he moved here because his dad is getting married so they moved in with his fiancé and her kids. Also that his mom left because he wasn't like everyone else he got emotional so i held him. I told him all about me well except for my step dad but everything else then it was time for 2nd hour.

Ray:ion wanna go*pouts*

Me:to bad

Ray:carry me*puts arms up*

He lucky he cute i let him hop on my back then we walked down the halls running into jay nem.

Chres/ray:uggh u

Ej:am i missing something

Chres:thats my irritating step brother

Ray:you wasnt saying that last night*smirks*

Chres:u so nasty im telling jesus*chuckling*

I was watching cj he was staring at ray hmm this should be interesting
End of the day
I was playing with ray hair this nigga was sitting here half sleep.

Cj:you coming home with us right

Me:nawl i gotta get some stuff from home imma walk to yall house

Jay:nigga you funny you aint walking nowhere imma come get you by 4:30(they get outta school at 3)

Me:ight see yall*gets up walks home*

It was a good 10 minute walk when i get in the house its pitch black. This nigga aint pay the light bill uggh. I felt something throw me to the grown then get on top of me i was fighting for my life. Im guessing it was tyrell punched tf out of me i lost consciousness long enough for him to strip me and him

Tyrell:you dont know how long i been wanted to do this*starts fingering me*

I was crying and trying to get him off until his fist went flying into my face. Then he slammed in i screamed but i stopped fighting it was to late he took my innocence he took me. After i dont even know how long he came while digging his long dirty nails in my throat. Then he just rolled over and passed out i carefully crawled to the bathroom hoping to take a hot bath but no hot water. I just took a cold shower and picked up my "friend" havent used him in a while i cut on my inner thigh it was harder to see. It hurts so good i made 3 deep cuts and put my "friend" away i was looking in the mirror and seen my face fucked up. I had scratch marks everywhere,a busted lip,both of my cheeks where bruising and i had a soon to be black eye. I was startled by a horn honking i forgot about the bar-b-que thing at this point i wasnt feeling it. My lower half feels like shit,i looked fucked up from the waist up and i still wasnt able to not cry. But ik i had to go I've been waiting to meet my father since i was five. Shit gets hard but imma be a g and push through so i put on sum huge jogging pants,a shirt and a huge hoodie. It took me a minute to get down there my whole lower body was burning this must be what hell feels like.