Part-38

All the way to the hospital she kept on playing with her fingers and kept on looking out of the window.

Randhir can never understand her fear from hospital.

"Sanyukta..." He cupped her face as he parked his car in front of the hospital.
"Hmm." She hummed not meeting his gaze.

"Are you scared?" He asked to,which she nodded.
"I don't like this place."
"Nobody like this place." They repeated their same dialogues.

"Ok listen... don't be afraid. There is nothing to feel scared about. I'm there for you.. like always.." He assured her. "But this time answer properly.. Just don't answer in yes or no like you did last time... tell all about your health..." He said.
"Hmm." She again hummed.

"And by chance something happens.. I will be there only.. just answer him.. then only he will treat you accordingly." He kissed her forehead.

"Randhir you know...you will be a superb dad.. our children will be so lucky to have a father like you." She said honestly.

The idea of her carrying their child in her womb made both their hearts
jitters. They never thought they will talk about something like this.

"And why do you think so?" He enquired brushing away his thoughts. He want to know why she felt such
a way.

"Because you pamper me this much.. treat me like a baby.. be so patient with me.. then when we will have real babies..then I know you will love them more then this." She said.
"Sanyukta you will always be my first baby...I will always love you a lot..  but yes I agree they will be extra pampered." He pinched her nose.

"And I know you will a superb mumma too." He pecked her lips.
"Randhir.. I will be fine na? I will be able to give birth to our babies in future na? I want to give birth to our babies.. I want to be  called as mom from your babies.." She shivered
saying all this as fear engulfed her thinking about the future. What if her disease has some other plans? She can't let her dreams shatter. For once she want to live her dreams to fullest.

"Shh.. Sanyukta.." Randhir engulfed her in a tight hug rubbing her back to calm her down. Even he feared the same but he won't let anything happen to her at any cost. He can't let their dream break. He also want to live a happy life with his love.

"Nothing will happen to you ..I promise.." He kissed her hair. He had
promised her and now he will keep it anyhow.
"I trust you Randhir.." She hugged him even tighter.

"By the way our babies will have my intelligence and good loom" He teased her to lighten the mood.
"What do mean by they will have your intelligence and good looking?" She frowned.
"They will have my intelligence." She declared.
"We will see that.." He said
"Hmm we will see that.." She said in challenging tone.

"Uhmm.. we have a appointment.. Under the name.. Mrs Sanyukta Shekhawat.." Sanyukta asked the
lady sitting at reception.

Randhir was determined to let her take up the charge today. He has to take out her fear.

"Just a second.. Let me check.." Lady smiled and looked at her computer.
"Yes... it is.. at 10.. doctor is waiting.." She said and both Randhir and Sanyukta walked towards the cabin.

Sanyukta slightly knocked at the door.

"Come in." They heard from the other side. Randhir and Sanyukta slowly entered the room and took the chair in front of the doctor

"So Mrs shekhawat.."
"Call me Sanyukta.." She interrupted and Randhir smiled.
"OK so sanyukta... How are you now?"
"Fine.." She answered when Randhir squeezed her palm telling her to open up.

"Uhm.. I mean.. right now.. I'm good but.. at.. times... I feel dizzy and.. my
head.. spins.. And.. and.. OK fine.. I don't feel good at all.." She sighed and Randhir left a light chuckle at her confused state.

How dare he laugh here she is trying hard to speak and he is having good time. She will see him once they reach home. She thought.

"OK.. so.. we need to have your few test and then you will have to stay here.. I mean you have  get admitted here for two days so we can properly observe you." Doctor said.

Sanyukta eyes got wide in horror..two days in hospital. From where this came. She looked at Randhir who gave her a apologetic smile. So he knew it all. She glared him making Randhir shiver for the first time.

"So.. Mrs... err.. I mean Sanyukta.. You get ready till I will look all preparation are done for your test." Doctor smiled and left the room, Leaving a scared Randhir and fuming Sanyukta behind.

"I'm not going to live in this place for whole two days.." She said angrily crossing her arms across her chest.
"Sanyu.." He cupped her face. Damn he don't know any other way to pacify his wife right now.

"Don't sanyu me.. I won't fall for your sweet words." She scowled.
"This is just matter of two days... it will pass like this." He snapped his fingers and continued. "Plus I will be
with you 24/7" He said trying to make her understand.

"No..I won't.." She was still adamant at her words and now Randhir has enough of her childishness.

"Sanyukta you are doing as doctor will say I don't need any further argument on this matter" He yelled.

Sanyukta froze listening to his words. She don't remember when last time she saw him so angry. And tears automatically formed in her eyes.

"Oh.. god.. Sanyukta I'm sorry.." Randhir immediately hugged her as he saw the tears forming in her eyes.
"I'm so sorry... I'm really sorry... WO.. I never meant to shout like this but you were being so stubborn... please understand.. Do as doctor say.. you want to be alright na.. so please... just get well once then...I will do whatever you say... I'm really sorry.. I will not shout on you ever.. please." He pleaded while still hugging her.
"Promise me that you will stay with me all the time." She asked her head resting on his chest.
"Pakka wala promise" He said kissing her head.