Bonus Chapter-1

"First doctor's  appointment and he is already late." Sanyukta muttered to herself as she sat on the nearby chair in the waiting area, waiting for her number to be called and her husband to arrive. It was the second for which she was more eager.

Just like Sanyukta, Randhir too was extremely excited for the first doctor's appointment regarding pregnancy but unfortunately yesterday morning he had to urgently leave for Delhi regarding some important business issues. Although, he promised her to arrive before the appointment because no matter what he wasn't planning to miss anything concerning with his baby or his wife.

Waiting for her number, Sanyukta observed her surrounding. Just like her there were many other women waiting for their name to called. Almost all of them was accompanied with her husband or some other relative and there was she sitting all alone waiting for her husband to come. He was so sure that he will be on time that she discarded all the requests of Renuka, Kaustuki or Vidhushi to accompany her. Now, she was feeling out of place with no big baby bump or any shoulder to lean on.

'Where are you?'

She type him a quick text but deleted it without sending.

If he really cares, he should be here by now. I'm not going to remind him about everything. She thought to herself.

God! This was definitely her hormones speaking because of all the things she know is that he cares. A lot.

It is going to be a long night months. She sighed. Very long indeed. She just hopes Randhir have enough patience to tolerant her.

Sanyukta was about to call him this time, text are boring, when she heard the voice she was craving for since morning.

"Hey, sorry I'm late." He bend down kissing her hair.
"You are not late." She smiled, encircling his neck and pulling him down to sit beside her. A minute before she was cursing him and now when he was in front of her all she want to do is kiss him senseless. "Just on time." She grinned pushing aside all the indecent thought in public. All that could be done once they go back home.

"Got stuck in traffic." He caresses her hair as she rested her head against his chest.
"I understand. Mumbai traffic can be real pain. I'm just glad you are here."
"I would not had missed it for the world."

"By the way you did kept your promise." Sanyukta said.
"I always keep my promises, baby." She could sense he was smirking. "I told you I'll come so here I'm."

"Not this one." She shook her head, sitting properly so that she can look at him.
"Then which one? I don't remember making any promises except that."

"You did made a promise. Five years back." She looked at him with hope. Hope that he remember that promise of his.

Five years back. As she said those words realisation drawn upon him. How can he forget that promise. Of course he remember what he said.

Next you will come to a hospital that will be for our babies.

He looked back at her with same glint in his eyes like her. Five years that is half a decade but it still feels like yesterday. Every moment together for them was too fast yet too beautiful. Like every couple they had their share of fight, love, misunderstanding just not in proper order and they were fine with it because they are not any normal couple.

"I'm the man of my words princess." He just shrugged in response and hugged her back.

"Mrs Shekhawat?" Sanyukta heard her name being called.
"That would be me."
"You are next." The lady said.
"Okay." Sanyukta nodded getting up along with Randhir.

Randhir could sense the nervousness radiating off her body as they made their way for the check up.

"Calm down everything will be fine." He assured her squeezing her hand.
"What if there is some complications in pregnancy?"
"Just positive thoughts Sanyukta." He too was nervous just like her but here he had to be the strong one.

"Hello Mrs and Mr Shekhawat. Please have a sit." Doctor greeted them as both of them took their seats.
"Nervous?" Doctor asked
"Little." Sanyukta answered truthfully.
"It your first time and it is perfectly normal to be nervous." Doctor assured keeping Sanyukta at ease.

"Come on now we will do some test and I'll tell you everything. If any queries you can ask me later." Doctor added sensing Randhir curious gazes.

Sanyukta made herself as much comfortable as she can on that little white bed, ultrasound machine attach to nearby table.

"Comfortable?" Randhir asked.
"As much as I can make myself." She smiled.

"Ready?" The doctor asked entering the room. Sanyukta simply nodded in response.

Sanyukta felt something cold and wet on her lower abdomen as doctor applied the gel for ultrasound.
"Look at the machine, you will see a small dot. That will be your child."

Randhir did not like the way the doctor referred to his child as dot but he let the matter slide. The thought to see his child was more exciting than a stupid argument.

"Look, that is the heart." Doctor pointed at the dot.

Randhir and Sanyukta were too ecstatic to say anything.

"And there is another heart too." Doctor said in a surprised tone. "Congratulations, you are having twins."

"Double trouble." Sanyukta chuckled.
"I would say the more, the merrier, love." He winked making her blush.

--------------------------------------------

So here is the first bonus chapter.
Hope you all liked it.
Feedback please.
Just one more thing- I'll be extremely glad if you all go and check my new story.

Vote/comment/fan

Love