Chapter 3

Lucy
_____________

                           After some of my periods, lunch had finally arrived. I headed towards the cafeteria as I read the small map I was given to navigate where the lunch room could be. I saw a sign above my head that said " Cafeteria" with a black arrow pointing towards a double door entrance. I stood in front of these double-doors as I reach for the knob and open the door revealing the inside of the cafeteria. The cafeteria had many tables and seats scattered around the huge room . A long line of students waiting to receive food appeared as I kept walking closer and closer to it. I was about to get in this line when suddenly I was interrupted by a short blue haired girl.

"Hey! I heard your the new student! Or what everyone calling you , the class clown." She whispered the last part for only my ears to hear as she smiled lightly at me.

"Class clown!?" I shockingly announce as I face palm my self embarrassed Fairy Tail

"Don't worry about it. Everyone is nicknamed something here at Fairy Tail High. For example , I'm considered the 'bookworm' because I read books a lot." She nervously laughed as she was reminded of this nickname given by many of the students here.

"Bookworm? But that's better than being called the class clown" I say disappointingly.

"You'll start getting used to the nickname so don't sweat it." She said comfortingly.

"I didn't get your your name " I say trying to change the subject that will make me feel ashamed of this morning even more.

"Oh ! I'm Levy , Levy McGarden." She speaks as she gives me a warm smile.

"I'm Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia." I slowly say as I pray that she doesn't figure out that im rich and be friends of me for my money.

"Heartfilia? Oh ! Your family is the owners of the Heartfilia Konzern , correct?" She said as she finally recognizes my family business.

Now she'll just be my friend for my money .

"Yeah" I say sadly as I lose someone who could have been my first real friend.

"What are you so sad about? Its not like im going to be your friend because your rich." She said honesty as she cheers me up .

"Seriously!?" I say in surprise with joy filling up my body.

"yeah," Levy nodded as she giggled lightly," Your real something else you know that!"

"Thank you !" I shout as I hug her with all my might.

"C-Cant ... breath !" She said as she taps my shoulder

"I'm sorry" I chuckle slightly as I rub the back my head .

"...I have a feeling were going to be best friends!" She said giggling innocently

"Me too!" I smile at her as I giggle along with.

I was so happy that I have a real friend !

"Anyway, Lets get our lunch and find a seat" She suggests.

"Sure." I reply as we head for our lunch.

After a good 5 minutes in line and receiving our food , we start searching for an empty table . Soon enough, a empty table appeared just in time and we quickly took our seats. Once we sat down, I began to speak what had been on my mind all day !