Chapter 4

Natsu
_________

After a few boring classes, lunch had arrived ! I couldn't stop thinking about that blonde chick , Lucy Heartfilia . It made notice that this girl is different from the rest because of The way she came into science class this morning, the way she didn't stutter after I complimented her and even the way I starred at her the whole time she sat next to me ! Most girls fall for my first flirting stage but this is the second girl to make me resolute to my second flirting stage! My first girl was no other than the book worm--Levy McGarden! She ignored me every time I attempted to trap her into my webs. I could tell that she wasn't interested in the slightest. Levy didn't even talk to me the first time we met. But Lucy came into the picture and my thrive to continue to make Levy mine faded away by Lucy's hotness ! Instead of winning Levy back, Ive decided to choose Lucy as my new target. While I was thinking about ways to make Lucy fall for me I heard faded voices speaking .

"Flame Brain, You there!" a blue haired boy shouted as he waves his hands in my face.

"Gray should slap him. Maybe then he'll wake up," the spiky black haired boy offers as a suggestion.

"I agree with Gajeel." The blond boy casually says with his hands in his pocket.

"If you agree so much , why don't you do it , Sting?" The messy orange haired boy glances towards Sting with a smirk pasted on his face

"Are you challenging Sting, Loke?" The black haired boy ask with a serious expression upon his face.

"Yeah,are you worried that your brother cant do it, Rogue?" Loki said with a challenging tone as he pushing his glasses up.

"Not at all. I was just clarifying if you really were trying to challenge my brother is all." Rogue smirks back at Loke with a satisfied look.

"Watch and learn ." Sting said as he walked in front of me , removing Gray from my face.

"Stop it , you four! Erza would be furious at you guys if you hurt Natsu and if you make Erza furious , I'll hurt you as well." The blue haired boy said calmly as he glares at the four leaning against the wall.

"Then how are we going to---" Gray said interrupted mid-sentence as I awaken from my daydream of the perfect plan.

"I'm here, I'm here!" I say as I casually put my arms on the back of my head

"Welcome back ," Gray said .

"Your lucky Jellal stopped me from slapping you."Sting casually says with his hands in his pockets as he walks back beside Rouge.

"Slap me?" I say with a questioning tone.

"I knew Sting wasn't up to the task" Loke announces as he glances towards Sting with an amused facial expression.

"Whatever." Sting said as he glares at Loke

"You wouldn't have done it either if Jellal told you about how Erza would have felt." Rogue defends glaring at Loke too.

"I guess we'll never know." Loke said with a little chuckle .

"Hmph."Gajeel grins as he grins widely amused by the three's tension towards each other.

"You alright,Natsu" Jellal asked with his normal deep voice.

"Yeah, yeah I'm alright! Just thinking that's all." I shrug as we continue walking

Class Clown Meets PlayerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara