Chapter 12

Natsu
______________

         Today was the day of my party, some decorations were up, the beverages were in place, the snacks were ready, and the clocks big hand was placed on the 8 while the smaller sizes hand was placed on 12. It was time for the party to begin and of course my friends were originally here to help set up the party. We didn't really care for what the party looked like but how the party was going to be. My friends and I chilled on the couch , drinking bud light as we wait for people to arrive.
              My twin sisters invited a few of their peers and understood that they were not allowed downstairs until the party was over. Of course, my little sisters agree to these terms and began to dress nicely for their friends that are coming to visit. Erza invited her friends as well. She invited all the friends she knew so they could accompany each other and have a fun time. Well, that's what she said, of course. Jellal was one of the friends that helped get the party ready but right after, he went upstairs and has been in Erza's room ever since.
            I don't expect anything will happen when their up their alone but I still felt as if I should check in a few times. The rest of the guys and I chilled downstairs. Finally, people started to arrive. I opened the door for everyone and scanned threw the different crowds that came threw the door. I was searching for Lucy. Groups of two, of six, of eight, and etc entered in one after the others. Still, no sign of Lucy . Lucy said she would be here.
          I looked at my wrist watch and it read 9 O'clock. I started to slowly get more and more disappointed when I didn't see Lucy among the crowds that entered. Suddenly, the door bell rang. Crowds have been ringing my door bell and coming in. But I felt that this time Lucy would be there. I opened the door with hope streaming threw me. Disappointingly, I see Erza's group of friends and a certain short white haired girl. It was Lisanna. She flipped her hair rudely at me as her peers behind her walked in. She turned back to look at me and wink. Isn't that being bipolar? Doubt filled my mind. I couldn't help but feel she wasn't coming. The music was loud and people began dancing. Everyone was drinking out of red plastic cups and snacking. The door bell had rung again . I opened the door with a disappointed face.

"Hey." I disappointingly say without looking at who it is.

"What's wrong , Natsu? Are you not having fun?" A familiar gentle female voice spoke.

I looked up to see Lucy and Levi standing before me. Levi looked good but my eyes were glued onto Lucy. She looked really good. She was wearing a short black dress with a white belt at the waist. Her hair was picked up with two pieces of her front hair loose. She even had a heart necklace. My disappointing face turned into a smiling one.

"Luce, You look great.." I spoke with amazement.

"You sure? Thank you." She smiled with her hands holding her purse.

"Oh and I see you've brought Levi. You look good , Levi. " I said while trying to acknowledge her.

"Thanks . " She said standing behind Lucy.

"Please come inside." I suggest as they both enter my house.

"Drinks are over there and snacks are beside it." I quickly stated so they knew exactly where things were.

"What a nice house you have." Lucy complemented as she looked at the house inside.

"It really is a nice house." Levi said glancing as well.

"Thanks!" I chuck lightly and rub the back of my neck.

"I'm going to go something to drink." Levi stated.