IMAGINE: Severus saving you from Draco

| IMAGINE for @badwolfbarks12345 |

     You walk down the hallway slowly, your eyes searching every door for Draco Malfoy and his small posse of bullies. A door opens and you dive for cover behind a chair. You breathe a sigh of relief when you see it's just other Slytherin students. You stand up just as a voice sounds.
     "Hello, Y/N." Draco says from behind you. You close your eyes, your shoulders slumping. You take a deep breath, your eyes opening, and turn to face Draco.
     "Hello to yourself." You reply dryly. You look behind to see if any of his co-parts are there, but it's just him. Your eyebrows draw slightly in confusion as Draco smiles at you.
     "Let's walk, Y/N. I want to talk to you." He says, putting the hand on the small of your back. He none too gently shoves you forward and you both start walking down the hall. 
     "What do you want, Draco?" You ask, crossing your arms in front of your chest. He flicks his eyes over to you.
      "You don't have to be so defensive." He remarks. You narrow your eyes at him and clench your jaw. Draco sighs and rolls his eyes. "Really, Y/N." He says exasperatedly.
     "Well, forgive me if I'm not all happy and open to you, Draco, but you treat me like a jerk. You're such a bully." You snap angrily.
    Draco grabs your arm and roughly whirls you against the wall, one arm pinning you against the wall, the other over your throat. You stare at him in shock, your eyes wide.
    "Wh-what are you doing?" You gasp.
    "I'm so sick of you, Y/N." Draco hisses, a thick lock of blond hair covering his eye. He breathes shakily, anger flickering in his eyes.
     "I've never done anything to you!" You sputter.
    "Yes! Yes, you have!" Draco shouts in your face. You wince and look away from him.
    "I-I don't know what you're talking about." You say honestly.
    He let's out a humorless laugh. "Oh, you're so pathetic, Y/N." He whispers lowly, pressing his arm against your throat tightly.
    You blanch and shudder. "Let me go, Draco, or I will scream." You state slowly.
    He smiles. "I'd like to see you try." He murmurs.
    "So would I." A voice says.
     "Severus." You breathe, looking over at man.
    "Drop your hold on Y/N, Draco." Severus commands harshly. "Now." He adds. Draco obeys, looking a little freaked out. Severus glares at the boy. "You can be sure I'll be discussing this with you and the head master later." He says. Draco nods and scampers off. "Are you okay?" Severus asks, walking over to you.
     Your hand moves to the base of your throat and you nod slowly. "Thank you, professor." You whisper.
    Severus looks down the hallway that Draco ran down. "Foolish boy." He mutters. He looks back to you. "Has he been bugging you for long?" He asks. You nod. The professor scoffs. "Why would you let him treat you like that? You've never told anyone?" He asks, sounding a little annoyed at you.
     "Everyone knows Draco is a bully, Professor Snape. He bullies everyone." You answer.
     Severus humphs then stares at you hardly. "Don't you have a class to attend, Y/N?" He asks.
     You purse your lips and scratch your head. "Actually, the class I have next is with you. Potions." You answer quietly.
    "You're late." He says.
     You nod repeatedly.
     "You better get to class, Y/N." Severus says. You start to walk off. "Y/N." He calls. You stop and look at him, his lips showing the barest of smiles. "If Draco bothers you again, don't hesitate to tell me." He says.
     You smile and nod. "Thank you, professor." You reply, before walking off towards his class.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!