IMAGINE: Alan asking you out

| IMAGINE for @snape3456 |

     You walk through the park with your dog, a German shepherd, who prances happily beside you. You smile down at her and go to sit down at a bench. Your dog sits, but stays alert, her ears perked.

     You scratch her head. "What is it? What do you see?" You ask. She lets out a little cry before bolting off.

     "Whoa!" You gasp as she pulls you off the bench. She's running, pulling you with her. You grip on to her leash and chase after her as she runs across the park.

     "Anya! Stop! Anya!" You command. She runs up to a man who's walking with his little westie and then immediately stops running. You trip over her and fall against the man.

     He catches you. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, are you all right?" He asks, steadying you. You look up at him, breathing hard, and your eyes widen slightly. He's very good looking. You straighten and take a step away from him.

     You run a hand through your hair, trying to calm your breathing. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. I don't know what came over her. She's never done that before." You answer, glancing at Anya who plays with the man's dog.

     "Maybe she just wanted to play with my dog." The man offers. He looks at you and smiles. "I'm Alan, by the way." He says, holding out his hand.

     You return his smile. "Y/N." You reply, shaking his hand.

     "Your dog is so cute." He says, bending slightly to pet your dog.

      You laugh. "She's a bit of a trouble maker." You state.

     Alan chuckles. "What's her name?" He asks.

     "Anya." You say.

     "Wow, that's a beautiful name." He says, his eyebrows raised. You smile and shrug.

     "Do you come to this park often?" Alan asks.

     "Yeah, almost everyday. This is where I take Anya for her walks." You answer.

     "Weird, I come here almost everyday, too. I wonder why we haven't seen each other until today." Alan says.

     Your eyebrows draw. "Yeah, that is really weird." You reply.

     "Would you like to join us for our walk?" Alan asks.

     You grin. "I'd love to." You say.

     Alan and you walk and talk for a few hours. You discover that you both have a ton in common. You really enjoy his company and you like him.

     "Alan, we have to do this again. I had so much fun." You say as he walks you to your car.

     "What are you doing tomorrow after work?" Alan asks.

     "Nothing, why?" You answer.

      "Would you like to do this tomorrow? And then maybe we can get dinner afterwards?" He asks, smiling.

     A grin splits across your face and you slowly nod. "Okay, that sounds great." You answer.

     Alan's smile widens. "Great!" He exclaims.

     "See you tomorrow then?" You say softly, coming up to your car door.

     Alan suddenly kisses your cheek quickly. "See you tomorrow, Y/N." He says, half grinning.

     You smile and blush, before helping Anya into the car and then getting into the driver's seat. Alan waves at you from inside of his car as you pull out of the parking lot. You giggle softly, a giddy feeling in your heart.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!