IMAGINE: Having to leave Severus

You run through the halls of Hogwarts, your boots slamming against the floors. You breath comes out in puffs as you stop by Severus Snape's door. You take in a deep breath and knock on the door, your heart pounding loudly. You look to make sure no one is around before slowly opening the door, and sliding into the room.
     "Severus?" You ask, calling out your lover's name. Assured that he's not in the room, you immediately go to his desk. You pull out a sheet of paper and a pencil. You start writing your goodbye letter. You're being hunted by Voldemort. You know that as long as you're with any of the wizards or Severus, you're endangering their lives.
     As you write quickly, your tears drip on to the paper, smearing some of the writing. You sniff and wipe away your tears.
     "I'm so sorry, Severus." You whisper. You met Severus after Lily Potter died. Though you never intended to have feelings for him, you both fell in love with each other.
     "Y/N, what're you doing here?" Severus asks in surprise, from behind you. You straighten and gulp, your eyes widening a bit. After a long moment of not answering, Severus walks up to you and gently puts his hands on your shoulders. You shudder and bow your head.
     "Y/N, what's wrong?" He asks softly, turning you around. He puts his hand underneath your chin and tilts your head up. Your tear filled his eyes search his now troubled eyes. "Y/N, what is it? What's happened?" Severus asks worriedly.
     "Oh, Severus." You cry, before letting out a sob. He quickly draws you into his arms while you cry against him.
     After a few minutes you sniff and look up at him. "Severus, Voldemort is after me. He's hunting me." You state.
     "What? What do you mean?" Severus says, holding your upper arms, searching your eyes.
     "Albus Dumbledore told me he heard it one morning. He told me I need to leave Hogwarts because I'm endangering everyone here, Severus. Apparently Voldemort wants me to be a Death Eater." You explain. Severus's eyebrows draw as he registers this.
     "A-are you leaving?" He asks quietly.
     "What choice do I have?" You ask, your voice cracking. "I don't want to but if Hogwarts is at stake because of me, I need to leave." You whisper.
     "Where will you go?" Severus asks. You shrug, shaking your head.
     "I don't know." You breathe. There's a long moment of silence when Severus finally speaks.
     "Y/N." He says softly. You look at him. "I'm coming with you." He states. You immediately start to shake your head.
     "No. No, no, no, Severus. I forbid it! You have students here who need you." You say.
     "And I have my love running for her life. I'd rather be with you, Y/N. You don't have to go through this alone." He says, holding your face in his hands.
     "But Hogwarts can't afford to lose you." You whisper.
     "And I can't afford to lose you, Y/N. I just can't. I lost Lily. I'm not losing you too." Severus says. You smile, your chin quivering.
     "Are you sure?" You ask.
     "I've never been more sure of anything." He replies. You stand on your tiptoes and kiss him deeply. When you pull away, you rest your head against his.
     "When do we leave?" You ask.
     "Tonight." Severus answers.
     "I love you, Severus." You whisper.
     "Not as much as I love you, Y/N." He whispers, before kissing you again.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!