Chapter Eight

~

Chapter Eight

Liam's last kiss still lingered on my lips as I moved around the diner, barely taking notice of what I was doing. I, myself, could tell there was a little pep to my step and a glow on my face that said-
"You look freshly fucked."
I jumped, spinning around to see Tonya leaning on the wall opposite of me. I was on dishes duty, which included being elbow deep in soapy water and scrubbing greasy food off of cheap china.
"God you almost gave me a heart attack," I huffed, blowing a strand of hair out of my face.
She snorted, "not my fault you were humming so loud."
I scowled. I was not humming...loud.
Her smile turned soft, "I'm just kidding. You look good happy. It suits you."
I blushed, turning back to the sink. "Thanks. You can blame Liam for that."
"Oh don't worry," she scoffed, walking over to stand next to me, taking a clean plate from me and placing it in the dish washer. "I will when we go on our date."
I rolled my eyes dispite the smile on my face. "I'm sorry. Since when did Liam started dating three people?"
"When he met you. Your boyfriend is ours. He hurts you? Devon has the weapon and I know this awesome place to hide a body."
I hip bumped her. "Thanks. But I'm feeling confident that that won't be necessary."
"No problemo. Devon and I would have killed each other by now if it weren't for you," she shrugged.
I chuckled softly. "T..."
"Yeah?"
"I think I'm falling for him...or I can see myself falling for him."
"Are you scared?"
"Hella."
She nudged me with her shoulder. "Don't be...if I didn't know any better I'll say that man already planned y'all two wedding."
I snorted. "Why do you say that?"
"Devon asked if he'll ever consider marrying you on the phone and the way Liam said your name? I, Tonya Wright, melted."
My hands froze mid scrub as I tried to remember their phone call...I bit my lip.
He had called me Sabrina Collins.
"So you have absolutely nothing to worry about. You have that man wrapped around your finger without a doubt. Watch, next week you'll have him saying 'yes, dear' to everything."
Oh my dearest friend, you have no idea.
He's already given me access to his bank account.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"So where to next?" Liam hummed as he pulled out of the parking lot of the diner. I shrugged.
"Do you mind if we go to your house?" I asked timidly.
"Of course sweetheart," he agreed immediately, switching lanes. "And it's our house. By next week what's mine is yours so you might as well get use to it."
I rolled my eyes even though my heart skipped a beat at his words.
"Fine, can we go to our house?" I teased playfully, emphasizing our.
He chuckled, stealing a glance at me. "Yes, dear."
Well damn. Looks like Tonya was wrong. I didn't even have to wait a week.
"But I can't stay this time, I have work tomorrow and my clothes and stuff are at the apartment," I muttered regretfully.
"I could wash your uniform tonight and have it ready in the morning," he suggested.
"And what will I sleep in?"
"No need for clothes, they'll only be ripped off once we get to the bedroom."
Oh.
I crossed my legs and tried not to squirm, suddenly feeling warmth surge through my body at the memory of Liam taking my body.
Over and over again.
When we got out the bath tub Liam sat me on the sink and dried my body off with a towel before sinking to his knees and burying his face between my legs.
Then he bent me over that sink and pounded into my body from behind, blaming me for being "too tempting to resist."
And this morning before he dropped me off at my apartment to change. He held me against the wall and whispered things too sinister to repeat as he thrusted inside me.
"Is that a problem? We can always sleep instead if you're tired."
I shook my head, peeking up at him from under my eyelashes. "No. It's...more than fine." I glanced down at his lap to see an obvious tent in his pants.
"Good. I don't want you to ever be uncomfortable," he nodded his head firmly as he concentrated on the road.
I hesitated. Should I or should I not? It could be dangerous, I mean, driving distracted was never safe but...
I wanted to take control for once. Once we entered that house Liam had me. His eyes nearly always hypnotized me into bending to his will. Maybe with his focus somewhere else I could accomplish this.
Slow and quietly I unclipped my seatbelt, kicking off my tennis shoes before I leaned across the console.
That got Liam's attention.
"Baby what are you- oh god!"
I palmed his bulge, gripping it through his pants as I latched my teeth to his neck. The car gave a little swerve but Liam caught it, calming my small heart attack before I continued. I made quick work of his pants, pushing his boxers out of the way, watching lustfully as his cocked bounced out.
"S-Sabrina this is- oh yeah that feels so good baby," he groaned. I giggled, continuing to plant kisses along his neck as I stroked his cock.
"Mmm, you like that?" I moaned into his ear, "you're so big honey, I can barely wrap my whole hand around it."
"Harder," he spit out, his hands gripping his steering wheel as he continued to navigate through traffic. Thankfully his windows were tinted so no one could see what we were doing.
"You want me to stroke you harder?" I teased mockingly. "Are do you want my lips wrapped around your hard cock?"
"Sabrina!" He barked out, his eyes big and wild as they jumped from place to place before they lite up. "Keep stroking me baby," he growled.
I frowned but continue to do, almost licking his jaw as it strained with his clenched teeth.
I barely noticed the car stopping until Liam grabbed my face with both his hands and kissed the living shit out of me. It was sloppy and wet and our teeth clashed together but I loved it nonetheless.
"I want you on my lap baby," Liam groaned, pulling back to grab the hand that was still stroking him and yanking it on softly. "I want you riding my cock."
I pushed my uniform up, thanking god it was a dress, before crawling into his lap, his cock nestled between my bare lower lips.
That sparked Liam up.
"Where the fuck are your panties?" He gritted out, his eyes murderous as he gripped my hips. "Have you been walking around bare?"
I shook my head. "No," I whimpered, reaching out to grip his hair in a fists. "I took them off before you picked me up."
"Dirty girl," he sneered, "put my cock in you."
I lifted my hips up and pulled one of my hands out of his hair to align his cock to my hole before I sank down.
My moans mingled with his as pleasure ran through my body, my stomach bursting with tingles as I curled my toes. I paused, closing my eyes as I quickly adjusted to his size before lifting my hips and dropping back down.
"Oh yeah," Liam whispered, burying his face in my neck. "That's it, slam that pussy against my cock."
"Feels so good," I gasped, gripping his shoulders as I bounced in his lap.
"I know baby, I know," he cooed, pulling back. "Open your eyes."
My eyes fluttered open as I moaned. Liam looked so sexy with his eyes so full of lust.
I trembled as I felt myself get closer. "L-Liam."
"Such a sweet girl," he rambled, tightening his grip on my hips and took control of slamming me on his cock. "My pussy. So tight and- fuck! Do that again baby."
I squeezed around his cock again as tears sprung in my eyes at the intensity of our pace.
"Cum angel," he growled, "cum around my fucking cock. I know you want to. I can feel you shaking. Lets cum together. Lets mix our juices on the leather of my seat and be together forever in my car. Everytime I get in here I'll think of you and how fucking wet you were."
I froze, my world stopping as my body seized up before I orgasmed, my body shaking like a leaf as Liam howled, holding me tight against him as I tried to focus on the now.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

I shrieked, holding the blanket in front of me to block the gruesome scene on the movie.
"So cute," Liam chuckled, kissing me on my cheek. "I can always turn on something different-"
"Don't," I huffed, "we didn't even watch the last one." Instead of him massaging my feet, I opted to just sit on his lap.
He shrugged. "Have it your way. If you have nightmares you can always sleep in my arms. I'll protect you."
I giggled, "my hero."
"Yep. No evils clowns are getting this little girl," he announced cockily. I couldn't help giggling some more at his silliness.
"Oh really? So I won't have any nightmares tonight?" I asked doubtfully. As much as I loved watching scary movies, I always had nightmares afterwards.
"Nope. Not if I take your mind off it." His arms were wrapped around my stomach, right under my breast, so it was easy access for him to rub his thumb across my nipple.
I stifled a moan. "Liam," I whined. "I'm trying to watch the movie."
He sighed, pulling his thumb back. "I suppose we can wait till the movie's over..."
I learned that thirty minutes left meant "movie's over".
"Liam you are insatiable," I murmured an hour later, stretching my body out lazily, resting my chin on his chest.
He snorted, throwing an arm above his head and the other over my back. "Don't go trying to blame my labido, it takes two to tango sweetheart."
I rolled my eyes. "Now I'll never know the ending."
"They all live happily ever after," he taunted.
I snorted, "oh really? Do they have adorable evil clown children?"
"Sure do. Even have miniature red noses and rainbow bushes for them."
"At least I won't have nightmares," I giggled as an after thought, listening to Liam's heartbeat. It was calming.
"That's true," he grinned. "Now you'll be thinking about me when you're sleeping too."
I grinned back. "You are ridiculous, handsome, but ridiculous."
"And you are silly, beautiful, but silly."
"Thanks I guess."
"You're welcome I guess."

A/N: short and sweet c: i didn't want to go into all the contract talk just yet. save that for next chapter yes? yes. night^.^ p.s. i didnt preread this so, sorrynotsorry just tell me if you see any mistakes.