forty-five

calum

luke was a moaning mess under my touch. i pushed him on the bed as i got on top of him.

I detached his clothes off as he did the same making me even more eager.

as we stood there completely naked under each other , i began kissing him slowly.

i gave kisses starting from his neck and reaching towards his dick, slowly.

making him whine and moan out my name loudly.

i cupped his face and kissed him gently and then turning into a heatedly needed kiss.

i grinded on him harder as i felt him start to come.

"daddy please, just fuck me" luke whined tilting his head back, closing his eyes as he was a moaning mess in front of me.

i grabbed a condom from my drawer and slid it on slowly making luke annoyed as he took the condom out of my hand and slit it on me, himself.

i laughed at the action kissing his jawline as he just hummed.

i was about to grab the lub when Luke stopped me.

"I don't need prep, i just want your dick in my butthole now" Luke said needingly looking at me in desperation with his beautiful blue eyes.

"okay baby boy" I said kissing his lips as i inserted my dick and began thrusting in and out of him.

"faster daddy" luke yelled grabbing my bum bringing me close as possible.

"daddy shit!" Luke yelled as he I began hitting his prostate.

luke came on me and i continued as i rode of my high.

"i fucking love you baby boy" I said kissing his cheek.

crappy but oh well