#You Wear Something Of His

Steve
You were home alone and saw Steve's shield by door. You took it and stood in front of a mirror. The shield was a little big for you but you looked cute. Steve came in and saw you with shield.
"Hey, Miss America."
You blushed and turned to him.
"Hi Stevie."
He was smiling.
"You look adorable."

Tony
You woke up and Tony wasn't beside you. You got out of bed and took the first shirt you saw. Tony's. You went down to kitchen and saw him making breakfast. He looked at you than at shirt.
"You look good in my clothes."
You smiled and hugged him.

Bucky
Bucky and you were watching a movie. You started to feel cold and Bucky saw that. He took off his jacket and put it around you.
"Thanks, Buck bear."
You snuggle at his chest and he put an arm around you.
"Anything for my Doll."

Pietro
You were feeling lazy today so you took one of your shirts and Pietro's sweatpants. He come back from mission and saw you asleep on couch in his clothes. He smiled and put blanket over you.
"You are so cute."

Clint
Clint and you were at the beach. You forgot your sunglasses.
"Hey, Clint bear. Can I have your sunglasses? I forgot mine."
He smiled and give them to you.
"Thank you."
"Anything for you, Y/N."

Thor
You were bored. Thor was eating in kitchen and you saw his cape on couch. You took it and put it around you. Thor came in and saw you with his cape. Hi smiled.
"You are adorable in it."
You blushed.

Loki
Loki's helmet was standing on table. You giggled and put it on your head.
"Kneel."
Loki came in and saw you giggling and wearing his helmet.
He looked at you amused.
"It looks better on you."
"I know, right?"

Bruce
Bruce was sleeping and his glasses were slipping. You took them and put them on your head. You giggled how funny you looked. Bruce started waking and you give him his glasses.
"You tried them on, didn't you?"
"I... might."
"I bet you look cute with them."

~Not mine picture.