#Silent Treatment

Steve
You gave him silent treatment because he leave his clothes everywhere. You told him a thousand times. He apologised with your favourite flowers.

Tony
He was spending a lot of times in lab. You were angry and didn't want to talk to him. He apologised and promised to spend more time with you.

Bucky
He yelled at you when he got back from mission and all you did is ask him is he hungry. You were upset with him and didn't talk to him. He apologised and brought you your favourite sweets.

Pietro
He broke your favourite vase while he was running around the house. He went out and when he came back he gave you the new vase. You had to forgive him.

Bruce
He wouldn't let you buy a cat. You were upset and didn't talk with him for two hours when he brought you a kitten.

Clint
He forget about your date. You locked the room and wouldn't let him in. He went through the window and apologised.

Loki
He was fighting with Thor. Loki even punched him. You told him to go and apologies but he didn't. You ignored him until he apologised to Thor.

Thor
He left his hammer on floor. You almost fell. You gave him silent treatment. He apologised and promised to take care of his things better.

Sam
He was angry after some guy Ant man beat him. He was angry and take his anger on you. You refused to talk to him. He brought you a puppy. You immediately forgive him.