#Sam Wilson

~I'm adding Sam because I absolutely adore him.

#How You Meet
You were new addition to Cap's team. When Sam saw you he started flirting. You found him funny and gave him your number.

#First Date
He made you dinner at his house. He complimented you the whole night. You were laughing and having fun.

#First Kiss
You were dancing around apartment. You were laughing at his attempt. He suddenly pulled you close and kissed you hard. It was passionate and sweet.

#Your Avenger Bestie
Loki - You like his mischief side. Together you like to play pranks on Avengers, especially Tony.

#Who Is He Jealous Of
Steve - He is super soldier. He's got the looks and is really polite. Sam thinks you would want someone like that and not a bird at the sky. You told him that you only want him.

#First I Love You
You were making dinner for him. He was amazed how tasty it was.
'God, I love you.'
'I love you, too.'

#Name In Phone
Yours - Cutie pie
His - Bird man

#What He Loves About You
He loves your singing voice. You love to sing. When he hears you sing he needs to listen.

#His First Thoughts
She is beautiful. She is in Cap's team. Wow, she must be good. Go on, flirt with her. Oh, she is laughing. Good. She gave me her number. Yes!

#How He Likes Your Hair
Half up, half down. He likes to see your face but also likes to run his fingers through your hair.

#Your Pet And Her Name
Pony - Enzo

#Nicknames
Yours - Cutie Pie
His - Birdie

#Disney Songs
I'm Finally Me - Austin and Ally

#Where He Kiss You
Under your ear - You always giggle when he kiss you there. He likes your laugh.

#Favorite TV Show
Supernatural

#Cute Moments
You were singing Lollipop. He suddenly joined you and you made a little concert in kitchen.

#He Realise He Loves You
You loved Jared Padalecki. Whenever he is on TV you would squeal and smile. He then realised that he loves you.

#His Favorite Color On You
White

#First Fight
It was silly fight. You were talking about favorite movies. You told that the best movie is Star Wars. He thinks it was Star Trek. Both of you apologised for taking it too far.

#Celebrities
Yours - Jared Padalecki
His - Jessie J

#You Wear Something Of His
You love his leather jacket. When he is not there he leave it to you. It remind you of him.

#How He Makes You Blush
He tell you he loves you at the most random time.

#You Use 40's Slang
You were in the kitchen. He was going out.
"Hey, honey. We are out of hen fruit. Can you bye them?"
"What?"
"Right, eggs."
"Steve taught you that?"
"Yeah."

#One Direction Song
What a feeling

~Video is not mine but I like it :)

#Avengers Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें