Oh no.

"Look, I know why you're here and what you're going to say but I don't want to hear it.'' Mike pushed the elevator button.
''No you don't.'' The man sighed. He was dressed in a suit, like everyone else in the building.
''I'm sorry for the threats I've made in the past, I now know she was wrong.''
''Then why are you suing us for practically nothing, based on nothing? Because whatever you say, we didn't bribe anyone.''
''So you talked to Harvey.''
''Didn't need to, I know how to read.''
''I said I was sorry.''
The elevator opened.
''Fine. But I don't care.''
''That's what I was hoping for. Now, I even have more reasons to hate you.''
Mike raised an eyebrow. ''You just apologised.''
''And you didn't accept. Ever since I got mad at you for cheating on Elisa, the relationship between us hasn't been the same. She's distant, doesn't trust me anymore and lies continuously.''
''So what does that have to do with me?''
''Easy,'' Elisa's father stopped the elevator doors from closing, '' it's all your fault.''
He walked in, leaving Mike alone in the hall. Harvey, suddenly standing behind his associate, patted his shoulder. ''Nice talk.''
''At least I deal with my own business instead of giving it to a secretary, who has no experience at all with kids.''
''That's why I hired her, to do the stuff I don't want to do but should do.''
''Well, let's see.'' Mike pretended to think hard. ''That must be pretty much everything.''
''You're damn right it is.'' Harvey went back to his office, hoping his sisters would be back home. One look at his secretary, told him they weren't.
''Before you go in, your mother called.'' Donna said, writing something down.
''I'm on a vacation.''
''That's the second month now.''
''Make it three.''
''Done.'' Donna gave him one of her Donna-smiles and Harvey had to smile back, but changed back to the authority figure to handle the girls. Mike wanted to follow in, but his boss stopped him.
''Go make a settlement with Mr. you-fucked-my-daughter.''
''I'd rather see the show.'' Mike answered but walked away anyway, Harvey's face showed him he was not in the mood for discussion. Giving himself a pep-talk right before the man went in, he opened the door and found the two girls sitting on his couch. Donna must've solved the fight they'd been in. Less work for him!
''So, what do we do about this?'' He asked not sure how to handle all this. From experience, he knew Elena had run away because she was mad at her sister. It always went the same but she had never come to the office before, she usually went to the park and climbed in a tree because Rebekah had a fear of heights, her only fear, as she claimed. But Rebekah always made up with her and he didn't need to get involved.
''Elena, go play with Donna.'' Rebekah ordered the little kid, not taking her eyes of Harvey. Whenever she sends the youngest away, his sister was mad at him. He wondered what he'd done this time. After the door closed and Elena had made up a game to play with Donna, Rebekah spoke again.
''You need to hire a nanny, I've asked you this before.''
''And I've told you before, I don't want strangers walking around in my house.''
''So Scottie is not a stranger?''
Harvey sighed. Here we go again, he thought.
''Don't bring her into this.''
''Fine. But I am in this, and I want out. I have friends, I have a life and unlike you, I want to live it. But I can't. And you need to do something about it.''
Harvey shook his head and turned his chair around. The view he could appreciate any moment appeared in front of him, the city with its skyscrapers, yellow cabs and typical New York noises.
"You know Elena doesn't want-'' he started to say but couldn't finish, Rebekah interrupted.
''I know! But she has never tried, maybe she likes having a nanny. ''
''We talking about Elena and a nanny?'' Scottie walked in, laughing at the idea only.
''You're seeing hookers at the office now?'' Rebekah pretended to be shocked.
''You know, your skirt is way shorter than mine.'' Scottie backfired. She was wearing a top with a blazer above a skirt that came right above her knees, while Rebekah was wearing a tight tank top on a skirt that just covered her butt.
''You just hide the fact that you're-''
''Enough!'' Harvey shouted, standing up abruptly, making his chair roll away. ''That party you wanted to go to this weekend? Consider it forbidden.''
''That's all? She basically called me a hooker and probably a slut if you would've let her.'' Scottie interfered but Harvey ignored her.
''Actually, I didn't call you the second thing because my asshole of a brother-''
''Interrupted you, like he is doing now. Go home, we'll talk about. this later.'' Harvey hoped she would obey him, just once. But of course, she had to speak back.
''You bet we're going to talk about this.'' Rebekah took her stuff and left, leaving a pissed off Harvey and triumphant Scottie behind. The pretty lawyer had been his girlfriend for about three months now, the exact amount of time the two had been fighting and bickering. The senior partner didn't know why, but the two were unable to agree on anything or make peace with each other. Tis made it also impossible to take her home so they always went to her place which made him see his little sisters even less than normal. But experience had taught him to not put Scottie and Rebekah in one room together, so that's what he always tried to avoid.
''I hate teenagers.'' Scottie said.