1. What are you trying to say?

I lie on my bed, sobbing. I never thought it would end up this way. As the moment rewinds, I sob harder. We were perfect how could he? He said he loved me! How could he do such a thing!

Knock knock

I wipe the tears off my face.

"Aria, Eden is here.. Should I let him come in?" My sister asks. I nod my head not realising that my sister can't see me.

"Yeah.. Sure.." I mumble, I shift to the other side of the bed facing the window. I hear the door creak open and a heavy creature flops on the edge of my bed.

"I know you don't want to talk about it, but.." Eden starts. I bolt into an upright position and covers his mouth. Tears stream down my face again.

"Do you know what he just did? Hide just broke up with me! Can you believe that?" Tears stains my face as I say those words. Hide takes my hand and places it on my lap. He rubs the back of his neck awkwardly.

"You wanna tell me what happened?" He ask shifting uncomfortably on my bed. I shake my head.

"I don't want to talk about it, but I'm going to talk about it... Okay so this is what happened" I begin, Eden shakes his head at me. I look at him at the eye frowning at him. He nods his head saying he's interested in what I am about to say. I take a deep breath while closing my eyes. I look at Eden very intensely on the eye.

"I was walking with him to the school garden. We halted by the big tree. Our hands was still intertwined, I smiled at him he smiled back at me. He leans in and kisses me, of course with that gesture I never thought that he'd say 'I'm sorry..' I look at him directly at the eye and shake my head. 'I'm sorry!' He repeats I shake my head again. I know what was going on but! I just can't accept it. So I was like ' What are you trying to say?' Tears already started forming on my eyes that time. He shakes his head and he was like 'I'm sorry Aria but... We're over, I have someone new now...' I wanted to slap him and all but I just can't hurt his pretty face instead I caress it and I asked ' Who's she?' He touches my hand and was like 'It's Mila' So like when Mila's name was spoken she just like suddenly arrived from the bushes and stood beside Hide. I really wanted to slap her but you know she's Hide's girlfriend now and if I slap her Hide might hate me. So I was just like there rooted on the ground and Hide puts his arm around her shoulder and leaves me there! End of story" I look at Eden waiting for his response. He was just blankly staring at me. I slap his arm, making him go awake. His eyes refocuses on me and he nods his head.

"So you didn't slap Mila because you were afraid that maybe Hide would hate you?" Eden asks me in a weird tone. I nod my head. He sighs.

"That's really stupid, anyway maybe you should you know like get some rest and erm... See you tomorrow..." He says awkwardly. I lay myself snuggly on my bed. He slowly stands up. I reach for his arm. He looks at me.

"Can you please pull my blanket up?" I ask. He heaves out a sigh and laughs.

"Yeah sure, anything for you princess.." He says pulling the sheets up, making it cover my toes till my neck. I watch him exit my room. I sigh. I start sobbing again, the heartbreak is real and it's painful. It's really painful when you invested all your hard work, all your time and all your love to a person who just doesn't appreciate it. It's even more painful than being stabbed or shot. Nothing compares to the pain. Is this what it feels like to see someone you love die? I close my eyes, trying to picture my happy place, when my family was still complete. When my parents were still alive. I hear my fathers warm laughter and I see my mothers sweet smile. I smile a little. I open my eyes and look across the room at our family portrait. Living with my aunt isn't that hard but it's not as wonderful as living with your family. I mean yeah they are family but they're not the ones who made you and created you to be who you are. I close my eyes slowly and imagine a  world where anything is possible, without even recognising I drifted off to sleep.