Warped Tour: Part 2 (Austin Carlile)

"My head is fucking killing me." You say as you try to sit up. “Okay, let me go get you a few aspirins." Austin said with a sympathetic smile on his face. Before you could even say anything, he was back with 2 in his hand and a water bottle in the other. “Thanks" you mumble as he hands them to you. “I’m (Y/N)." you say after gulping down half of the bottle. Smiling, he grabs the water out of you hand and sits on on the counter. “Are you sure you’re okay? I can carry you to the first aid tent if you’d like." Ugh, he’s so perfect. But you really were fine. “I’m okay, I swear. You don’t have to take care of me anymore I can just leave so you can go do your meet & greet." You didn’t want to leave though. You wanted to stay there with him. “Come to the meet & greet with me?" he begged with a grin spreading across his face. 

-

So many people were waiting in line to meet them. You begin to wonder how many of them were saved by the band just like you but quickly lose the thought when Parker comes up beside you and nudges your shoulder. “AUSTIN CARLILE WAS MAKING SURE YOU WERE OKAY. HE CARRIED YOU TO THE BUS. HE SAW EVERYTHING. OH MY GOD." Still a bit fuzzy on the whole incident you can’t help but smile at the thought of Austin caring about you. “10 more and they’re done!" you heard the security guard yell to the line of fans. What’s going to happen after this? Were you and Parker going to be invited back into the bus or would you just leave? 

"That’s it! No more!" The security guard said. Your heart began to pound. “Hey (Y/N)!" You heard someone yell. Turning back to walk towards the voice you’re caught by a familiar body. Austin. “Why don’t you and your friend come back to the bus and hang out for a bit?" Yes! This was exactly what you wanted to happen.

-

Walking back to the bus with the guys you see the faces of many people staring at you. “Austin, why is everyone staring?" You ask beginning to panic yet again. “They’re jealous that they’re not you." and with that, you didn’t ask anymore questions. You didn’t even speak until you reached the bus. 

-

"Do either of you want anything to drink?" Alan asks walking into the lounge area. You both nod, “Water please" you say speaking on behalf of both you and Parker. “We told security to get the kid who pushed you. He’s not allowed back into this venue." Phil informed you. That made you feel a bit better."Thank you." you said with a smile on your face.

-

"May I use the restroom?" After being lead back to it by Aaron, you quickly lock yourself in there. “Don’t panic, it’s okay. Everything is fine, no worries. You’re fine." You whisper to yourself. You still can’t believe any of this. Startled, you hear a light knock on the door. "(Y/N), are you okay?" Austin’s voice louder than the knock. Unlocking and opening the door so you’re face to face with him, he steps right into the small bathroom with you locking the door behind him.