Warped Tour: Part 30 (Austin Carlile) *FINAL PART*

-

9 MONTHS LATER

-

"Would you like to hold your baby girl?" you hear one of the doctors asking you. 

Nodding your head, they lay her in your arms. Looking up at Austin, your eyes fill with tears, as does his. 

"She’s our’s." he whispers as he rests his hand on your arm. 

"Austin," you begin “what’s her name. We haven’t decided." 

As you watch his face, you see him cringe. You knew exactly what he was thinking about. “Austin, it’s okay." you whisper, taking his mind off of it. “Parker." he says back. “We would’ve already had our little Parker, but since we don’t this is the least we could do. She kind of looks like a Parker, too." he says as he smiles, a tear falling from his eye. 

"Baby Parker will be here for the wedding now." you say causing Austin to chuckle a bit. 

-

*TWO MONTHS LATER*

-

"You look great." you hear Alan say as he walks into the small room up the walkway from the stage where you were soon going to get married.

"So do you, Alan. It’s weird seeing you in a suit. Where’s my little one?" you ask with a smile.

"Parker is with Tino so don’t worry." he laughs as he walks over towards you more. “Today is going to be the best day of your life (Y/N), you know that?" he says as he hugs me. 

-

"Come on." Alan says as he holds out his arm. Interlocking your arm with his, you walk out of the small building and along a carpet that they had set up for you to walk on. 

"Who’s the flower girl?" you ask before you officially start the wedding. “Austin said it was a surprise." 

"Kenadee." Alan whispers. 

"Lucker?!" you ask back. 

Nodding his hand, he walks you towards where she was and you begin to follow her down the carpet. 

Looking up around you, you see almost everyone from all of the bands you loved. 

Asking Alexandria, Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, All Time Low, Bring Me The Horizon and so many more. 

Looking up towards the stage now, you see Tino holding Parker beside the rest of the guys and then you notice Austin. 

He looked so perfect, you couldn’t help but tear up. 

-

"You may now kiss the bride."

Leaning up, you wrap your arms around Austin’s neck and kiss him hard. 

-

"Oh come on (Y/N) you have to try some of the cake!" Phil says as he cuts a slice and puts it on a plate for you. 

Smiling you take it from him and walk over to Austin, looking around first to see who has Parker. Okay good, she’s with Aaron.

"Babe." You say as you take the cake in your hand and smear it all over his face. 

Laughing, he rubs as much as it off of his face as he can and looks at you. 

Kicking off your shoes, you begin to run because you know he was going to chase you. 

Stopping because Tino & Phil were blocking your way, Alan grabs you and holds you so Austin can get him back. 

-

"I love you." Austin says you both wash your faces off in a small bathroom. 

"I love you too." 

"This is our family now. This is our life. We’ve created one together and it’s beautiful." 

-