Chapter 2: Big News

"Take me to my parents house, Ferdinand," you said strictly to your driver.
"Yes Mrs. (F/N)," he replied, sighing. During the drive, you were mostly silent and so was Ferdinand. He only talked when you spoke to him, just like all of your servants.  Finally, you drove into Hollywood Estates, the gated neighborhood where your parents lived. You were planning on getting a bigger mansion than they had if Connor would ever propose to you—you'd been dating for four years, when was he going to do it?! You were both 24 and out of college. He had studied law and you studied journalism. You hadn't really gotten a proper job yet, but Mommy and Daddy still payed for all of your stuff. You were an only child growing up, spoiled rotten and only given the best of what was out there.  Attending the finest private academies all around the world, you made lots of friends, but you never really had any friends in California. You didn't care. You had Connor and money to make you happy. "Here," you smacked an $100 bill down on Ferdinand's hand as he helped you out of the car. You strutted up the long alley way to your parents mansion in some cheap Jimmy Choo heels that you wore only when you wouldn't see anyone famous or remotely special that day. 
                                 Ding- Dong!
The loud bell triggered many servants to come to the door. You'd  known many of them in your childhood, which was sort of comforting if you think about it. 
     "Mrs. (F/N)!" Gilda greeted you with a hug. You had always loved Gilda. When your mother wasn't at home, she was like a second mother to you. She helped you with everything—rehearsing lines for your lead role in the school play, doing homework, and driving you to soccer practice and games.
     "Gilda! How have you been, darling?" You said, smiling.
     "I've been great dear, come come, your parents are in the family room!" She linked arms with you and led you to the spacious family room. With its tall ceilings, well polished floor and wood burning fire place, this room looked straight out of a fairytale castle.
     "(F/N)!" Your mother yelled excitedly. "Come sit sweetie, tell us how you've been!" You walk over to the couch and hug both of your parents. You then nestle in between them and all share a group hug.
     "I'm great Mommy! You'll never guess what happened today," you say, almost not able to control your happiness.
     "What happ—" your Mother started. But before she could get her words in, you stood up and yelled, "Connor is taking me to the Trump Tower!!!!!"
     "Ah, the Trump Tower," your father said. He smiled like he was just seeing an old friend and you knew that a back story was coming. "Donald and I go way back," he started, "we were best friends all through out childhood. He and I wanted to start a business together, but he sadly moved away in the seventh grade and I never saw him again." My father frowned.
     "Wow, I can't believe you knew Donald Trump!" You said excitedly. "Do you think he remembers you?" 
     "Well, it was about 50 years ago," your father said, "I wouldn't bet on it, with all of the stuff he is doing these days. I could try calling him," he suggested pulling out his iPhone 6s+. The phone rang for a few seconds until someone picked up the phone.
     "Trump Residents, who is requesting a call?" A woman's voice said at the other line.