Chapter 1

"I'm so sorry!" I gasped when I saw my chocolate milk spilled on Ben's project. I looked at him completey shock. I wasn't looking at him when I'm walking. He looked at his project in horror and then he slowly turned to me.

I can't believe this, I just made my crush hate me for my clumsiness. I've been crushing on Ben since forever. He's extremely dreamy and cute. When I first laid my eyes on him, it was like a scene from a movie. Everything went blur and all I see was him. I mean I like him and he is the most popular guy at school.

He's good looking, plays piano and he sings too. God was in a good mood when He created Ben. Too bad, in his eyes, I'm just an ordinary girl. I'm not a nerd, not a bitch, just an ordinary girl.

I can't believe I just made my highschool life miserable. I only have 2 months left before highschool ends, yet I made my crush hate me instead having him like me.

I mean I'm going to Paris in 2 months so I guess Ben won't hate me for too long right?

"I'm sorry." I said it again.

He looked at his project and it's ruined. It's an essay about history and we have to write it for 10 pages. I already done it and collected it but now I'm ruining Ben's.

He threw the paper on the floor and looked at me with hatred in his eyes. Great, he hates me. He really hates me. I took his project from the floor and saved it before it gets worse. I opened the book and it's not all ruin. It's just the front page that got stain on it. Now I have to go to Ms. Row to beg her forgiveness.

I ran to the office to find her.

"What's the problem Lauren?" She asked when she saw panic all over my face.

"Uhmm.. Ms. Row, I'm sorry." I said looking at her nervously.

"What? What did you do? Didn't you already collect your project?"

"Yes but.. I'm.. I accidentally bumped into Ben and I spilled my chocolate milk on his essay. Here!" I said as I gave him his essay with spilled chocolate milk. She opened it one by one and sighed.

"It's only the first and second page that has stain on it." I added and she looked at me rolling her eyes.

"Can I re-write his essay? He did it and I ruined it so.. please allow me to do so.." I begged and she nodded.

"Fine. Re-write it and give it to me tomorrow morning. I'm giving this chance to because you're a good student and you want to be responsible for what you did." She smiled and I nodded.

"Thank you so much!"

"Okay, you can go now." She said and I walked out from the teacher's office. I walked back to class and put Ben's project in my bag. I made a note to Ben apologizing again and explained the situation. I just hope he forgive me.

"Where were you?!" Tania asked as she waked towards me.

"I'm doomed."

"What? What's wrong?" Tania looked at me panic.

"Hey girls." Nancy joined.

"Lauren got into trouble." Tania saif and Nancy snapped her head to me.

"What happened?" Nancy looked at me seriously.

"I spill my chocolate milk to Ben's project." I said and they looked at me disbelief.

"Damn."

"You're in so much trouble.."

"I know."

"So what are going to do?" Nancy asked as I took out his project. They looked at it in horror.

"I asked Ms.Row for a chance and she gave me. All I need to do is rewrite it."

"Rewrite? Girl!" Tania looked at me in horror.

"I have to, I did this to him."

"I know but- goodluck." Even Nancy got speechless.

"Will you two help me?" I asked

"No."

"What kind of bestfriend are you two?" I hissed.

"Sorry but I can't feel my hands now. I can't work double." Nancy said.

"Me too! Sorry!" Tania said and I sighed. They might be my best friend but they're evil sometimes.

"Please."

"No."

"Goodluck." Nancy said.

"You better work harder this time, your crush just hate you for ruining his project." Tania said and she doesn't need to remind me about it.