Part 3 {Really?}

Your P.O.V

I was staring at Robin. "Do you want to go talk to some where else?" Robin thought for little while. "No here's fine... " The silence landed there again. "So... what did you want to talk about?" Robin froze for moment, but began to talk after that. "I need to tell you something, i..." she breathed in. " I think i'm in love with you." This time it was me who froze. WHAT?!? Omg... this can't be true.... really? How... no one has ever said that to me...

"I see that my words may have made you sad.... I think it's better if i leave." Then i realized that I haven't said anything yet. Most of all I didn't respond "NO! Robin wait!!" Robin turned back to me with confused look on her face. I-i-i think i'm in love with you too!" My face went bright red and i looked quickly at the floor. Suddenly I felt two warm arms embrace me. "Thank god! I thought i had read your actions in wrong way!" I could hear the smile in her voice and i started to smile too. "You know, you worry too much?" I looked up to see her staring right into my eyes. Oh god how much i love those blue eyes!

She started to lean down. OMG SHES GOING TO KISS ME!?!? I don't know why but I just turned my face to the floor once again. "S-sorry... i'm not ready yet." I hope she doesn't get mad at me!

Robins P.O.V

I was surprised at first, but when she said she wasn't ready i couldn't help but smile and hug her little tighter. After all that was the most important thing right? She was mine now. She's so cute. But how come she's not ready? Wait... She's not... really? Well yeah I did know about her past... but still really? "Hey (y/n)... can i ask you something?" "Yeah" How do i ask this? Just straight to the point I guess? "Have you ever been with anyone before?" I could feel her grip on me getting tighter. She shook her head. Oh.... damn shes even cuter when shes embarrassed by something. "Good." Yup. That was all i could say at this kind of situation. I felt her move and i looked down, just to see her staring right back to me.
She is blushing so madly right now.

Your P.O.V

I don't know how long we kept embracing each other, but I didn't really care. "Let's go to see stars" I took Robins hand and started to lead her down the stairs. We went to the grass part of the deck and layd down on it. There we were, holding hands and staring at the starry sky. I don't know what time it was but i started to drift to sleep, when i felt arms warp around me. "(Y/n)-chan... you should go to bed. Your gonna catch a cold if we stay here." I felt Robin shaking me awake, but i was already sleeping.

When i woke up at the morning i found myself right next to Robins sleeping face. I studied her features closely. Suddenly i felt her arms tighten around me and soon after that she opened her eyes. "Good morning (y/n)." I smiled at her. "Good morning Robin, how did you sleep?" "Well, and now i'm even better because i can see you first in the morning." I smiled and blushed, hiding my face into the pillow. She chuckled and hugged me even tighter.

There was knock at the door. "Robin! Breakfast is ready!" It was Nami. "Okay i'm coming!" "Oh and tell (y/n) to wake up too!" How the hell did she know I'm here? I looked at Robin who didn't seem to be that surprised at all. "Did you know she knew?" Robin smiled and shook her head. "Not really, but she is the most clever person on this ship after all." I shrugged it of, that was true after all. We stayed like that for little while, before we started to leave to the kitchen. Robin smiled at me before she left the room. I fell back to the bed and smiled. My life at this ship really wasn't bad at all.