chapter7

~Jasiyon

We were two hours into celebrating when I decided to make a toast.

"Aye can I get everyone's attention for a moment" I could see Joy with that look on her face like what surprise this nigga got now as she made her way to me. But this wasn't a surprise it was a decision and it was the right decision. I took her hand into mine as everyone turnt to us.

"Joy your the love of my life you've always been there for me when I needed you. I was always inlove with you since we were little but I never thought you would give a nigga like me a chance. I finally got you and I ain't letting you go so with that being said Joy renae Song will you marry me!"

~Joy

"YES BABY YES I'LL MARRY YOU!"

My eyes filled with tears as jasiyon placed the ring on my finger as he got up to kiss me. I can't believe I've got the man of my dreams I was so overwhelmed with joy.

"I love you baby"

"I love you to"

I decided to share my surprise with everyone so I announced that I was three months pregnant. Everyone was so excited Sy' ass was crying and so was my mama they gave me hugs and kisses as they congratulated me and my fiancée damn that sounded good to say!

"baby why didn't you tell me this sooner." jasiyon said with a puzzled look on his face. I could tell he was hurt hell I was three months I should have told him but I didn't know how.

"I'm sorry baby I wanted to find the right time and since there were a lot of surprise that was given to me I decided to surprise you I'm sorry baby I love you."

"I love y'all to." he said touching my stomach.

"I'm ready to ride with you baby you've stole my heart and now I'm stealing your last name. Ain't nothing stopping us now!"

"Okay Mrs.Rich" he said as we tongued each other down damn that sound good to my ears.