chapter 16

~Jasiyon

"PUSH" "PUSH" the doctors told Joy as she was giving birth to our son. Joy began to push and or baby boy was out. I almost slapped the shit out that man when he hit my baby Joy must have noticed because she said "its normal baby they do it so the baby could cry". They took the baby to get weighed and cleaned up. Joy told them she wasn't going to touch him until he was clean all I could do was shake my head the girl was something else. Our baby boy weighed 8 pounds even.

"Congratulations" Joy mama said as she kissed us both

"Thanks Ms.Wendy"

"Boy call me mama" she said hitting me on the arm.

"ok mama" it was an hour after the doctors and Ms.Wendy left.

"Thank you baby"

"For what?" Joy asked breast feeding the baby

"For making me the luckiest man on earth." I said as tears rolled down my face.

"aww your welcome baby I love you." "I love you to." I told her as I kissed her.

"man cut that out" T said holding their baby as him and Sy' came into the room. Sy' looked at me and rolled her eyes I knew she was still mad at me from when I hit Joy. I grabbed her arm and hugged her

"I'm sorry sis for what I did."

"wateva" she said trying to break loose

"man don't be like that." I said tickling her.

"ok ok I forgive you" she said laughing.

"I love you big head"

"I love you to punk"

"So what did y'all name him" T asked

"Strength" Joy told him

"it was strength and courage that kept us together" I said as I kissed joy.

"omg Sy' what is that?" Joy asked

We all turnt to Sy' as she held up her hand.

"My baby asked me to marry him" she said walking over to T.

"Congratulations my nigga" I said hugging T

"Aww congratulations you guys omg omg We should have our weddings together." Joy said.

We all turnt to her and said "That don't sound to bad at all!"