chapter 12

~T

"Yo Jasiyon man wake up. come on man don't die on me man" I said holding my bloody arm as I called 911. All I could think about was how would I live without this nigga, my brother the nigga that was there for me my whole life. 5 minutes later I heard sirens. I must have lost a lot of blood because when I woke up I was in the hospital.

"Oh shit where the fuck is JASIYON?" all I kept saying.

"sir calm down" an old white man said.

"FUCK YOU WHERE THE HELL IS MY BROTHER. WE NEED HIM HIS SON NEED HIM HIS WIFE NEED HIM. I said crying.

"sir he's in surgery" the guy said before I blacked out again.

~Sy'

"Where the hell these niggas at it don't take that long to get something to eat." its been two hours since they left I called both their phones but no answer. That's when I decided to call Joy.

"hello." I could tell something was wrong because when she answered she sounded like she was crying

"girl what's wrong with you. have you talked to Jasiyon and T them niggas was suppose to go get something to eat. I swear I'm gonna hurt they ass when they come here."

"Sy' Jasiyon was shot!" she said into the receiver

"Omg where is T are they ok omg...omg... Joyyy!." I cried I couldn't believe this not now how could this of happened.

"I don't know I'm on my way to the hospital now."

"I'm on my way."

"ok see you when u get here".

I hung up with Joy and grabbed my keys lucky for me the hospital was only 10 minutes way. I hopped in my car and did 80 all the way there.