09.

SHE WAS A HURRICANE OF A GIRL AND HE HAD NO IDEA HOW TO SURVIVE THE WINDS 

"im the violence in the pouring rain i'm a hurricane" 

HALSEY - HURRICANE 

The three were walking through the woods peacefully, not a sound to be heard other than the footsteps and the faint tweeting of birds in the distance.

Silence was among them, not a thing to be said, everything in that moment in the woods was completely content.They did not have a single worry because the only thing they were doing in that moment was walking,just strolling along without a care.

That careless moment had ended very abruptly due the obvious person in their trio.Klaus had broken their silence by calling to a heaving Stefan, whom was carrying a very dead ray upon his shoulders.

"Are you okay?" he paused for a moment ,his voice lacing no concern whatsoever, he continued "Is ray getting heavy" the taunting was obvious but Stefan took no part in as he replied 

"I'm Fine" the answer being very abrupt as the trio continued walking 

"You sure about that,we've been walking for quite some time now" he paused looking at Stefan, slightly glancing at the girl a few paces ahead of them before continuing on "If you want some water or a little sit down" the smirk evident in his voice Allison decided it was her turn to step in for her friend

"I get it, that were stuck together" she turned around stopping slightly,waiting for them, then continued on "But if we could cut the chit chat, it'd be great" when the two men reached her point, she turned around once again and continued the walk in line with them.

"You two brood, way too much" Klaus replied to the girl, turning his head to look at her as they walked

This time Stefan replied to the hybrid "Maybe its because we're tired" he glared at the hybrid as they walked "we've been hunting werewolves all summer" 

none of the trio spoke for a few seconds before they had reached a certain point where Klaus had looked on and told the two "and thanks to our pal ray, we've found ourselves a pack" 

Allison glanced into the tree covered woods and saw a camp sight filled to the brim with people, or more so werewolves, ready for the full moon that was to occur that night,The two then began to walk into the clearing, making themselves known as the werewolves around them began standing up, watching the two make their way into the place where they were to shift later that night.

Stefan had walked slightly ahead of Allison, but still remained with her, as he strolled in sight of the werewolves and dropped Ray's limp body onto the ground, as he did this a woman had launched herself towards the body the second it dropped calling out his name and crouching next to him.

Allison and Stefan stood idly as the young werewolf girl glared at the two of them with hatred in her eyes, before the girl called out to them

"Who are you?" 

after she spoke Klaus came out of the woods and stepped in front of Allison slightly before speaking to the girl in front them 

"The more important question is who am I" he stopped for a second looking at the girl and the boy that stood behind her before continuing "Forgive the Intrusion, My name is Klaus" 

He smirked as he watched the girl get up slowly and back away into the boy behind her,both of them cowering slightly before she spoke "You're the Hybrid" fear obviously laced in her voice they both backed away as best  as they could