Chapter 2

Darth Vader's ship landed smoothly into one of the empty docking ports in Theed, Naboo's capital. As the ship came down, a rush of memories flooded into Vader's mind. All those lovely times he had spent on Naboo with his angel hit him like a brick wall. He couldn't focus. Why in the galaxy did I think coming back here was a good idea? Vader thought.

"Sir?" Asked Captain Rex.

"What?" Spat Vader, irritated, as he was jolted out of his thoughts.

"What's the plan of action, sir?"

"You'll find out when the time has come, soldier." Vader coldly replied.

"Of course, sir!" Rex shouted. "You heard him, men! No questions or you know what's coming to you."

The troopers saluted and followed Vader as he marched out into the bright blue sky. The perfect day for the final destruction of the Jedi scum, Vader thought. As he shook off those lovely memories of the good times he and Padmé had shared together on Naboo.

---------------------

- 5 miles west of Theed in the last remaining Jedi settlement -

"Uncle Ben?" Asked an innocent little voice, as she poked her head around a tent flap, looking in.

"Yes Leia?" replied Obi-Wan Kenobi, a smile creeping over his face as he turned from his desk to look at his little visitor.

"Umm...I forgot." Leia said, biting her lip and looking down as she scooted further inside the tent. "Um, wait. I member. Mama said you were gonna go to Thweed today. Can I go with?"

Obi-Wan hesitated, Theed in a time of great darkness isn't the safest place for a young child to be, but those big adorable chocolate brown eyes won him over.

"All right young one. You may come with." He said with a tender smile, as he stood up from his stool.

"YAY!!!!!!" Leia squealed as she spun around out of the tent and ran off. "Mama! Mama!"

As Obi-Wan watched the little girl runoff, he couldn't help but think of Anakin. Oh, how he wished that Anakin was the one who was taking this little girl—his child—into town. But that would only happen in a dream. For he feared that Anakin's chance of returning was but a slim hope.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

A/N: How's that! Probably not enough. I think most of the chapters will be short in this book. But that's okay.....maybe. XD

Shoutout time!!!
Thank you, everyone, who commented on my author's note! Thanks for all the ideas!!! I for sure will use some of them, probably not all of them, but you never know! My favorite was: what if  Padmé and the twins lived with a secret Jedi settlement on Naboo. I'm definitely using it! (As you could tell from reading this chapter).
@Senatortaylor @SteallerWalker13 @RusticRose @cnp1503 @belcherki

Have a fabulous day!!!!!! And God bless!!!! And Happy Easter!!!!! :)

~ Sara Wingfeather :)