chapter 9

- Milani

Tristan and I arrived at the house and as soon as we got in, we started making out. we walked up the stairs kissing, and into the bedroom. on my king sized bed, I took off Tristan's shirt and let my eyes and fingers linger in his abs and v-line.

As he removed my shirt and bra, I unbuckled his belt and took his pants off.

His size bulged out of his boxers, and made me moan as he grinded against me. He sucked on my boobs and stuck his fingers inside, going faster and faster, making me reach my climax. I came all over my silk sheets, but we weren't done yet.

He pulled out his tool and completely removed his boxers. His díck was huge. I'm not a virgin, but I'm not a hoe, and I don't think I've ever seen big díck like that. I took it in my hands, and began to stroke and suck on it. He groaned, and placed his hand on my head. I went faster and slowed down, releasing his díck.

"I'm ready for it, Tristan", I said,  waiting for him to insert it inside if me.

He brought it up and placed the tip in, teasing me.

"Tristannnn!"I moaned. He smirked and inserted it inside, moving in and out, slowly. I arched my back, taking his full size in, and he went faster.

"Fuck, daddy", I moaned. I came again, but Tristan was still going strong. He turned me over, and kept going, while my hands gripped the head board.

I began panting and felt Tristan nearing his climax.

"Damn, Milani, you feel so good," he groaned, and pulled out, cumming all over my sheets. He then went down on me, and ate that pûssy like the boss he is. I moaned loudly, and all of a sudden, I heard the door click, and in walked Grace. Tristan hadn't realized and was still eating me, until I pulled on the covers. he lifted his head and looked at the door as well. I pulled the covers over us.

"Oh God,  Grace, your not supposed to be back until next week!"

"I was going to surprise you, but I've interrupted. I'll go now", she said and exited the room, laughing.

"sorry, Tristan", I said.

" It's fine", he replied "we'll continue this soon", and he kissed me.

We both got dressed, and went downstairs. Grace was sitting on her couch, watching The Wendy Williams show on the flat screen. when She saw us, she stood up.

"Bye, 'lani."Tristan waved and walked to the exit of The house.

" I see someone had fun while I was gone", Grace whispered to me, giggling.

"shut up ", I replied, and headed upstairs for a shower.

****************************
She got the dick. But Grace coming back,  I know you did not expect that. so that was a little plot twist. I think thus chapter is fairly long. BTW, I had NO idea how to write the sex scene, I just used the inspiration from other books. Any way, let me know how the chapter was in the comments.
MELODY360★