Candy & Movies

The first full day of filming was complete and I had already learned so much about my character, Gwen.

In the first few episodes you see Gwen has a cute little crush on Merlin when he arrives in Camelot, so it was fun to act like I liked Colin and have a crush on him all the while he's totally oblivious.

As Colin and Bradley filmed their last scene for the day everyone was exhausted except for Bradley of course.

"Hey Lizzie, wanna come watch a movie with Colin and me in my room?" I heard Bradley ask as I saw him walking towards me still in his chainmail.

"Um..not really, if it's only you and Colin," I told him raising my eyebrows.

Bradley slipped off his chainmail with the help of a props person as he looked at me, "Hey, I asked Katie and Angel, but they're too tired."

"So am I, we all should be getting to bed, Bradley." I told him chuckling while grabbing my large bag slinging it over my shoulder while waiting for the boys.

I heard him scoff as he replied, "You girls are no fun, why can't you just watch the movie with us and if you fall asleep then you fall asleep."

I thought about what he said for awhile before sighing and agreeing, "Fine, but it better be a good movie."

************************

About twenty minutes later I found myself knocking on Bradley's hotel room door.

It took about three knocks before the blonde haired boy opened the door smiling, "Glad you could make it." I rolled my eyes laughing slightly as I asked to come in.

I saw Colin doing something with the tv as I set my bag of goodies down on one of the chairs, "Cols, what are you doing?"

He looked my way as he smiled slightly replying, "Trying to get this DVD player to work,"

I nodded and then saw Bradley digging into my bag, "I haven't even been here five minutes and already you're in the candy." I said folding my arms.

He didn't seem to care as he grabbed a bag of Reese's and Doritos making a beeline to the couch before saying, "Candy is the most important meal of the day, Lizzie."

I raised my eyebrow. What was up with Bradley calling me Lizzie all of a sudden?

I just rolled my eyes at his childishness when Colin clapped his hands together, "Got it!"

I picked up my bag and carried it over to where Bradley was sitting and sat beside him, "So what are we watching?" I asked looking at the two boys.

"Just wait and see.." Bradley said crunching into a Dorito rather loudly.

I just stared at him and couldn't help but laugh as Colin started the movie.

"Mind if I squeeze next to you?" The black haired boy asked taking a seat beside me, I shook my head smiling and tried to make some room for him, but I was just squeezing next to Bradley which made it a bit awkward.

The film began and I recognized it just by hearing the music.

"The Phantom of the Opera?!" I look at both of them, "How did you know I liked this movie?!" I exclaimed.

They both shook their heads as Bradley replied, "We didn't know, this is Colin's favorite musical."

I nodded and calmed down a bit smiling at the two of them, "I love this movie."

After that I could've sworn I felt Bradley smiling behind my back.